Nature works differently and wins every time. Ask any catholic priest.

Best Answer

Yes, people need to plan for their children a lot better than they do now.

Best Answer

yes-you can plan and save before trying to have a child.but truley you can't really know the future or what will happen before or after giving birth.i have 2 kids .madison 14 yr old and phillip 19 yrs old.maddie hardly ever was sick.phillip had allergy shots twice a week for years,asthma,scalett fever ect.maddie had braces years ago-that was over 4000.00 so waiting till you can afford them?i couldn't afford them but still provide when they need.:)

Best Answer

If you do then you will never have any. I don't know anyone who felt like they had enough but had kids anyway.

Best Answer

tried that,but ex had iisues cuz she was older, better to marry older cuz sewing oats isn't a problem

Best Answer

Oh goodness yes. I refuse to even own a cat until I am financially stable.

Best Answer

The best laid plans...

Best Answer

If it always worked like that it would be great.

Best Answer

Ideally, yes, but life doesn't often work that way. The reality is also that somehow most people find a way to provide for them once they're here.

Best Answer

Yes, providing for them is part of the responsibility.

Best Answer