GravitationalConstant GravitationalConstant 18-21, M 14 Answers Aug 27 in Community

I wish they would. When my son was a baby, we took him to restaurants all the time. People would literally come up to us and give us compliments because he was so quiet - just a matter of respect.

Best Answer

that's kind of the point - i can see how that might be a problem

Best Answer

Have to??? Should out of respect for others

Best Answer

Yes. I understand they paid for their meal or movie ticket, too, but one person does not have the right to ruin it for everyone else.

Best Answer

They should leave if their child is creating a disturbance for sure. Unfortunately, some parents think since they have to put up with their kids acting out .. everyone else does too. I understand that kids aren't always going to be perfectly quiet, but if you take them out in public, you need to teach them manners and self-control. If they're too little to understand, you need to take them home.

Best Answer

When my kids were young, if they did not stop, we did leave. It's a basic courtesy parents of young children should observe.

Best Answer

Duh

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, that's dumb to bring a screaming brat in a restaurant or to the movies.

Best Answer

people with babies who scream in public shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes. They should learn how to raise their children first and then be allowed to leave their homes. I don't care if they live in trash

Best Answer

I should be mandatory

Best Answer

I understand everyone has the right to do as they wish, but have respect for others. When you have a child, certain things go with it. That is part of the reason they say your life changes. If you can't handle that then don't have a child. It is only for a few years anyway. Either that, or teach your child right.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Why would someone have a baby in a cinema? In Restaurant s, no. They have a right to eat too. It's no fun for them either.

Best Answer