Have to??? Should out of respect for others

Best Answer

Yes. I understand they paid for their meal or movie ticket, too, but one person does not have the right to ruin it for everyone else.

Best Answer

When my kids were young, if they did not stop, we did leave. It's a basic courtesy parents of young children should observe.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

people with babies who scream in public shouldn't be allowed to leave their homes. They should learn how to raise their children first and then be allowed to leave their homes. I don't care if they live in trash

Best Answer

I understand everyone has the right to do as they wish, but have respect for others. When you have a child, certain things go with it. That is part of the reason they say your life changes. If you can't handle that then don't have a child. It is only for a few years anyway. Either that, or teach your child right.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Why would someone have a baby in a cinema? In Restaurant s, no. They have a right to eat too. It's no fun for them either.

Best Answer