How about we medicate them with xanax and call it a day!

Best Answer

i've been on that before and it didn't work.

Best Answer

I do think that if you can manage to be in a group you would be far better off learning to work through the issue. It's just a miss fire in your thinking process. I went through the eye of a hurricane. Afterwards, the slightest feel of wind and I would start to panic. To help my hubby went and bought a bunch of different weight wind chimes. One was like a cow bell and as long as that wind chime wasn't making noise I was safe outside. I worked my way through the problem not by staying away from the wind but by allowing the wind chimes to help my brain define a safe wind from an unsafe wind. It took over a year before the wind no longer would make me feel uneasy. Now I will stand outside when the wind pick up warning of a coming storm just to feel it against my skin. I close my eyes and I just let it run along my skin, move my hair, feel the coolness it brings. I don't want to live my life afraid of anything. I don't want to go through a hurricane either!

Best Answer

i don't have time right now. if i fail that class because i tried to face my fears and fail then i can't get financial aid anymore because my GPA would be under a 2.5 it is right now.

Best Answer