They know what they are doing is wrong...thats enough to punish them like an adult. I don't want my daughter to be raped by some 18 year old who spent 1 year in reform school for a rape he committed when he was 17. Rapists don't reform.

Best Answer

No. But they still need to be accountable for their actions.

Best Answer

They are juveniles so they should be tried in those courts. The details of the case should denote their punishment not their age. On a related note, a twelve year old murderer doubtfully has a real grasp on what's going to happen to them. Their minds are underdeveloped and they can't be expected to truly understand their actions. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable though.

Best Answer

do an adult crime, do adult time. they know murder is a serious offence, if they dont what the hell is wrong with educational systems.

Best Answer

The only difference between someone over 18 and someone under 18 is that in addition to full adult charges... the parents should also be charged.

Best Answer

I agree , a parent cannot always watch a child , no matter what age or how well he or she has been raised ...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer