... "they should all work for minimum wage, get a two week vacation like the rest of us, (they also have to earn those vacation days for days worked) they have to fly coach, no private jets" ............. "servants, not leaders, they are here to represent the PEOPLE" ____________ http://news.yahoo.com/political-leaders-unsurprisingly-terrible-empathizing-salary-155359702.html
chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 5 in Politics

All of them probably come from money, have lucrative businesses on the side, or both. I've never heard of a politician that lives in poverty even if not in office, so yeah.

Best Answer

IF they earned minimum wage, that minimum wage would increase.

Best Answer

In theory, they work for us. So why do they get to set their own salary and benefits? Why are we giving them life long pensions when they only serve a couple years? Why do they get pensions at all when the private sector is eliminating that benefit?

Best Answer

You're right. Why should they get to keep their cake( big salary) and eat it ( power) too.Let them eat just the cake

Best Answer

Yes they should .Sad that they mint money and hardly do what they are supposed to do.

Best Answer

They would never do it but I wish

Best Answer

Sounds reasonable. ;}

Best Answer

I love the way you think

Best Answer