i guess the violence and abuse will go down if prostitution would be legal. but im afraid thats just a dream.. there will always be men who like to abuse..
Woesh Woesh 18-21, F 22 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Politics

Apparently there is quite a bit of it going on regardless, and at least if it were legal, there could be some kind of sanctions for it and maybe cut down on the underage girls and boys selling themselves or being sold. I get so sad and sick when I read those stories.

Best Answer

legal, Amsterdam seems to have it under control..........tax em instead of me

Best Answer

believe me a lot of illegal prostitutes in amsterdam ;) im from holland

Best Answer

ah?!........maybe too many of yur gov't officials are smokin instead of regulatin?

Best Answer

we smoke a lot indeed haha xd what do you mean with gov't? (sorry for my english)

Best Answer

It should be free.

Best Answer

and mandatory

Best Answer

yeah, good thinking.

Best Answer

Pimping should be illegal.<br />
Brothels should be illegal.<br />
Public solicitation should be illegal.<br />
Paying for sex should be illegal.<br />
Getting paid for sex should NOT be illegal. <br />
In other words, it should be illegal only for the johns, not for the ******. The John can get arrested while the prostitute gets off scot free. Sound counterintuitive? Sweden's feminist government set up the law this way and got some surprisingly positive results out of it. The prossies can get the john thrown in jail for any reason at all, and that keeps the johns on their best behavior. Violence against women in the trade dropped off to nothing. It also keeps both parties discreet, stealthy, and out of the public eye so it doesn't bother folks who hate it. The law suppresses the demand, but not the supply, so the price of services drop. That leads to a couple of good things. It's still a living for the prostitutes, but because it's less of a lucrative racket, organized crime became less attracted to it. Human trafficking to Sweden dropped off to almost nothing, since there was less money to be made there. The prostitutes still have to pay those hefty Swedish taxes, so the whole of society benefits. It also means that the ****** have less drug money to spend. That's a good thing; it feeds less money into that awful drug trade; less hard drugs are consumed. Healthier ******. So in conclusion, making it illegal to buy but not sell sex is even better than complete legalization.

Best Answer

thanks for your comment. and i agree with you. it still sounds a bit counterintuitive though xd

Best Answer

It's legal in Australia now. That's about all I know about the situation here but it has to be better for the working girls than it used to be.

Best Answer

People should be free to do what they choose as long as it isn't hurting anyone. However, underage prositution is and will always be wrong in my book. Even if the person claims that it is their choice. I think they should at least be legal drinking age, of course I think legal drinking age should be 18 not 21, because if a person is old enough to give their life for their country, then they are old enough to drink or choose prostitution.

Best Answer

Illegal. There are too many children being trafficked for prostitution.

Best Answer

say yes to free prostitution

Best Answer

It should be, adult films are legal and the only difference between the two is a camera.

Best Answer

Hello,<br />
Im a 58 years old Danish man. I have been living in Italy for years now and I just love Italy for the street walkers there. Many politics talk about not making prostitution legal, its a BIG fault. I think many bad guys with bad thoughts as rape are getting better and healed by visit a prostitute. The girls gets their money and we get our aggression out on the *****. If Im aggressive because of work or wife or any other things - I love to pick up a girl at the street and take her to a silence place. Make her call me daddy and make her do what I tell her to do. I like to deepthroat her and use the ***** as I would do the my enemies and then leave her and Im a new and happy person and the aggression is gone :). I do that almost twice a week! Im sure many other men feel the same and it would not be good to make it illegal

Best Answer

I hope it's legalized some day. Prostitutes could benefit a lot from it, and feel safer.

Best Answer

* our pimps will benefit, not us.

Best Answer

The only reason it's illegal is because the governments can't tax it! That and it encourages organised crime such as pimps.

Best Answer

There are countries such as Switzerland where the prostitute has to pay Value Added Tax out of the payment received.

Best Answer

They are so civilised!!!! lol

Best Answer

yes it's woman's body to do with as she wishes

Best Answer