ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 24, 2010

wtf? no. it wont be the kids paying itll be the parents, and they sure as hell didnt fail the class :I<br />
besides schools get money for every day a kid attends school :I<br />
As far as im concerned, there is much to be desired in education systems. Esp where theyre priorities are. <br />
My county Built a 44 MILLION dollar new high school. Instead of using half the money on renovating the old one and using the other half on actual..oh i dunno...IMPROVING EDUCATION.<br />
The amount of money they waste on frivolous things is ******* ridiculous. our new school is huge, but instead of making enough classrooms they put in a INDOOR football field. did i mention we jhave TWO outdoor football fields as well.... as a result we still have teachers that dont get a room.<br />
Ahhhh America.

Best Answer

No.Thats a dumb idea!!!!

Best Answer

Riiiight, how many kids do you know that work? When I was a teen, it was one or the other, not both. If I work, I don't study. If I study, I don't work. So, if working makes me fail, then **** school. At least I'll be a fed dumb *** instead of a smart poor one... I don't even know if this made any since. I need to go to bed now.

Best Answer

i think that would be great for highschools but idk it would ever fly.

Best Answer