caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 14 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Hobbies

There was an armed guard at Columbine High School, that didn't seem to do much good.

Best Answer

Columbine and Virginia Tech both did.....does that answer your question ?

Best Answer

hate to say it but those guys were smart they planned their attacks

Best Answer

who's going to stop the armed guard when he goes on a rampage?

Best Answer

Exactly!!!

Best Answer

Here in Los Angeles there is always a school cop car park out in front of the school , unless he is in there banging the school nurse what else do we need . seriously even with added security whats to stop someone from harming the kids outside of the school . Any conglomeration of people are at risk , such as a subway car or a city bus even a check cashing store .

Best Answer

not a bad idea right now. what parents should be concerned about is what the press and media isn't telling them. there was a national threat on private schools before the CONN incident. the CONN killer was a hacker on reporters confidential stuff and wanted to help out. how sick but true,.

Best Answer

America is on the verge of wanting armed security at poetry readings. Airports and government buildings aren't enough? Did anyone calculate how much it would cost? Did anyone consider the comparative death rates by, say, drunk drivers? Maybe we should have armed guards every 1/10 mile on the highways?

Best Answer

They estimated it at $7 Billion.

Best Answer

Except for the people that the armed security guards mow down..

Best Answer

yes i think they should, its better for the kids, plus if you really only care about kids and there safty then you should have guards, good question if you ask me

Best Answer

I don't know, but I am glad I don't have young children going to school anymore.

Best Answer