Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

We have enough problems contending with alcohol which is creating its own chaos in our society. Drugs are something even worse.A recently placed add for five new qualified employees. resulted in 46 applicants, only 13 passed the required drug tests. <br />
I would no sooner hire an alcoholic as I would a drug addict. To those that think weed is harmless I can only say you are deluding yourself and the residue from smoking one joint will remain traceable in your system for longer than you know..

Best Answer

The restriction makes people more disciplined. If it goes legal, just imagine,.. Car accident- driver was high -__- and it's just 1 exmaple..........

Best Answer

Have you ever been around people high on drugs?I was attacked by a guy high on drugs.He had no clue he was trying to harm others.Drugs are bad news.

Best Answer

I support the legalization of Marijuana. Not only are the dangers overstated by government puritans, but when kids try it (and they will) and find out that they are being lied to, then it discredits real warnings about very addictive drugs.<br />
We have lost the war on drugs and it is sapping our resources and encouraging a militarized police and prison state. It cannot be won, and like prohibition it is creating a wealthy criminal class. What a waste.

Best Answer

Prohibition of anything people want always causes massive corruption, crime, violence, and harm to the people. The government has no authority to dictate to free men, and should mind its own F'ing business. <br />
Drug prohibition was passed after alcohol prohibition ended. Criminal politicians and police state gangs passed drug prohibition to "justify" their bloated police state tyranny and make huge profits for organized crime that bribes politicians to make it illegal. It is a war against the people.

Best Answer

Only for stable minded individuals who know they won't get addicted and mess up their coming generations and previous ones. lol

Best Answer

What good can come from it? What bad can come from it? I think it is important to weigh the pros and cons.

Best Answer

hell yeah, it should be legal:)

Best Answer