DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Family Struggles

No, freedom of speech for religion and non-religion.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Religion should have no need of any laws to protect it,being exonerated of any accusations by its actions and deeds.Unfortunately most if not all fall short of the mark.

Best Answer

No, those laws would undoubtedly be abused by those seeking to achieve some ulterior motive.

Best Answer

laws?

Best Answer

Definition of law
noun
1 [mass noun] (often the law) the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties: shooting the birds is against the law
Hope this helps :p

Best Answer

don't know if we have any in the States on religion....

Best Answer

Plenty of countries do. I am not in the US

Best Answer

Anyway how would you feel if they did?

Best Answer

well, I believe in freedom of speech and was raised to respect everyone's beliefs..so i would not need a law to provide my internal moral compass.

Best Answer

No, people need to learn to accept that not all people share the same views and need to not freak out when others disagree.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT! Religion doesn't deserve to be protected at all!

Best Answer