It was many years ago not yesterday, why are you liberals so intent on digging so far back into someones past to find a little mud to sling, maybe we should go on a archeological expedition in your closet.

Best Answer

You think I'm a liberal?

Best Answer

NO I should have said 'The' instead of 'You' , I apologize.

Best Answer

he didnt write it,so how is he responsible.dont buy the lie,guy.The media is going to do everything they can to tear him down because he is the only honest politician out there.<br />
*edit<br />
Americans as a whole are too believing of what they read in the media.The newest is ron paul didnt want to give federal aid to tsunami victims..guess what? he didnt. he doesnt want to give federal aid to anyone.he believes its up to the private sector to to donate if they want to,and not the govt to decide where our money goes..radical i know..ron paul can bring about world peace in days if elected,by simply bringing home all of our troops from the 6 wars we are fighting..but that wont happen b/c americans are sheep and believe everything they read on yahoo.

Best Answer

He he ... he said 'honest politician'. =)

Best Answer

the man does what he says.. and never once changed his voting record..sounds about as honest as you can get to me

Best Answer

It is common knowledge that the newsletter was ghostwritten, it was a primarily monetary interest on Ron Paul's part. At the time he was working full time in his private medical practice while doing speaking tours and focusing on other books. It was an oversight and he apologized for it, the fact remains that did not write them, and disavowed the racist comments in them.

Best Answer