Any ism should be taught about.. not taught.

Best Answer

I spose but its just not a major religion..just has shock value. How many Satanists are there really?

Best Answer

I would have to think about it. However, I attend a public university that offers an English class on occultic literature. What is the denomination of your school?

Best Answer

There should be a discussion about cults in general... But Satanism is anti-God or anti-Christ. It is a form of humanism so it doesn't really qualify as a theology. There is so little organization and so little membership in straight Satanism to warrant too much discussion. Usually there is a blending of other forms of spirituality to Satanism... so it becomes convoluted.

Best Answer

Since so many professedly devout people are so hung on material things they'd do anything (literally) to keep from walking away from a house, they ought to teach what sort of things those people believe in. See 1 John 5: 19-20, compare 2 Corinthians 4: 1-12.<br />
All right, I admit it: more than once I've picked up the Gideon's Bible at a motel to boost someone who was doubting her self-worth. Religion has a bad name these days as some are expert at discrediting it by offering corruption of various kinds as the genuine article.

Best Answer

The question is perhaps not should it be taught but could it be taught. Satanism is generally a collection of paranoid medieval fantasies, superstitions and fears, exploited by Hollywood and attention-seeking teenagers. Most so called "Satanists" I've known are self-proclaimed High Priests or Priestesses of a coven of exactly one.<br />
Might as well teach the "Science of Furtune Cookie Reading".

Best Answer

Yes, for sure. I've been curious about this for a long time. I've only met one priest in2 this (GOH). The ideas he sermoned on about uniting the mind, body, and phallus in worship are truly powerful. I couldn't stop thinking about this after I heard it, and it has me truly curious to learn more.

Best Answer

Emo's can find a library and look it up if they're interested.

Best Answer

Nah, it's usually just a phase.

Best Answer