CHINADOLLS CHINADOLLS 51-55, F 11 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

Many already do.

Best Answer

yes ours are locked and have cops and we're a small town very small

Best Answer

not unless there's a hero running the metal detector. what's the good in knowing that johnny's got an uzi, unless somebody is gonna take it away from him?

Best Answer

If the gov. mandates that our children must go to these schools, They should protect them one way, or another.....Of course it all adds up to more tax dollars.......Today's shooting is a sad statement on our society, and a heavy price to pay for the freedom we enjoy in our country.......

Best Answer

Many already do. But, yea I think they should. Very scary stuff.

Best Answer

Considering you keep those killers alive and fed at the pen and release them occasionally? You bet.

Best Answer

YES, and why isn't that the case?

Best Answer

I know ours are locked and you have to show I d and they cops on campus and we are a very small I mean a very small town

Best Answer

In certain states that isn't the case. The schools are built in a way where the kids have to walk outside to go to the next class.

Best Answer

yes we have that here but the some drive ways have gates too so its hard to come on campus

Best Answer