darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 13 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Oh sure, and provide them with beds and clean sheets too. No, they should not provide contraceptives to students. They should provide an education.

Best Answer

In this greedy society, sell them, don't give them away. Anyway, it's up to parents to educate their children on sex. This pathetic society will never face the truth of it.

Best Answer

y not.

Best Answer

I think medical professionals should deal with that. And they can get them at the heath department. Giving them out at school kind of says "here you go, skip class and go hhave sex"

Best Answer

No. It encourages their behavior.<br />
I can't wait to get a "abstinence only doesn't work!!!!" reply.

Best Answer

I'm cool with it...But really I think state health services should provide them because that would stem the transmission of infectious diseases through unprotected s3x. Teens have always had these experiences...but now we have the ability to offer them resources to avoid some of the negative consequences...knowledge being the most powerful one.

Best Answer