Indoors yes, or have a smoking room outdoors hell no. I'm fed up of being made into the bad girl because I smoke, it's supposed to be legal!

Best Answer

Cant even smoke in a bar anymore here in Oregon. I know were not the only state.

Best Answer

I haven't been able to in the UK since 2007. It p!sses me off that there isn't a smokers only bar or something rather than making us stand out in the rain and cold.

Best Answer

I didnt think id see it in my lifetime. yup..****** me off too

Best Answer

I can understand restaurants, and stores, but I don't get banning it in bars. As for banning it in public outdoor areas, aside of kiddie parks and stuff...I just don't get it.

Best Answer

Exactly! Stupid thing is I could smoke my lungs out in a kids park but not in a bar or club where most people used to smoke anyway!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No. I think it should be banned only in places where it's made for little Children to hang out at. it's funny how people are so worried about second hand smoke because it's so bad for your health, but obesity is on a rise....smoking can reduce your appetite and then maybe...just maybe you can feed your face a little less.

Best Answer

No way. But I do think people could stand to be more polite about who they're breathing smoke at.

Best Answer

And Trans fats, automobiles, guns,Texans, Gluten, plastic, cellular waves,Ross,MSG,milk, car batteries, pesticides, corporate thuggery, and soft inclines.

Best Answer

smoking what?

Best Answer

Fat turds in hell

Best Answer

well I never!

Best Answer

Yes. It's a proven health hazard, especially for anyone with breathing issues like people with asthma or children. Smokers who believe they can smoke anywhere simply believe they are above everyone. It's not like they would be cool if I did a burnout right next to them.

Best Answer