flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Food

What! No one's doen this yet...Vanessa- grab your steno pad...STAT

Best Answer

snickers bars are not the problem the zero bars should have a warning on them saying they are extremely nasty

Best Answer

really? don't you have anything better to do?

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

well I guess if there is nothing you would rather be doing than more power to you.

Best Answer

I like staring into space. For real excitement I pose questions on EP.

Best Answer

Is this being proposed or is this just your own question? I wouldn't be surprised if it was really being proposed... anyway, if anyone eats a Snickers bar thinking it's going to whiten their teeth and help hem live forever, maybe they deserve to die early with bad teeth. I honestly hope the warning isn't necessary and there is still common sense out there.

Best Answer

Yep. And every other piece of candy. There should also be a warning on other snack foods that eating them will cause obesity, cuz let's face it: people are too stupid to know what's good for them!

Best Answer

No they wouldn't get through to much people, they'd probably eat it more in droves!

Best Answer

Someone has undoubtedly choked on a candy bar at some point. We should make them illegal.

Best Answer

Nope, since it doesn't.

Best Answer

It should say: "Warning: Will cause immense joy. Therefore, we just may have to outlaw it, and start forcing everyone to eat lima beans"

Best Answer