flipper1966 flipper1966 70+, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Food

What! No one's doen this yet...Vanessa- grab your steno pad...STAT

Best Answer

snickers bars are not the problem the zero bars should have a warning on them saying they are extremely nasty

Best Answer

really? don't you have anything better to do?

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

well I guess if there is nothing you would rather be doing than more power to you.

Best Answer

I like staring into space. For real excitement I pose questions on EP.

Best Answer

Is this being proposed or is this just your own question? I wouldn't be surprised if it was really being proposed... anyway, if anyone eats a Snickers bar thinking it's going to whiten their teeth and help hem live forever, maybe they deserve to die early with bad teeth. I honestly hope the warning isn't necessary and there is still common sense out there.

Best Answer

Yep. And every other piece of candy. There should also be a warning on other snack foods that eating them will cause obesity, cuz let's face it: people are too stupid to know what's good for them!

Best Answer

Someone has undoubtedly choked on a candy bar at some point. We should make them illegal.

Best Answer

Nope, since it doesn't.

Best Answer

It should say: "Warning: Will cause immense joy. Therefore, we just may have to outlaw it, and start forcing everyone to eat lima beans"

Best Answer