taurus32 taurus32 31-35, M 1 Answer Sep 8, 2012 in Community

right ok... Im Scottish so please excuse my ignorance here: what is a nickel and what is a cent? I mean we have like pennys and 5pence... is that kinda the same? (sorry its always confused me haha) x

Best Answer

well a cent is like a penny witch is 1/100 of a dollar and a nickle is five pennys or cents 5/100 of a dollar so a gallon of gas costs four dollars and cheap rent is 600 dollars but the minimum wage is like 9dollars an hour

Best Answer

so whats a dime?? nah only kiddin, omg i wana live in america im paying roughly $950 for 'cheap rent' in an apartment in glasgow but moving to the country (where it is supposed to be cheaper - but i have to admit a lot more beautiful) and its now guna be approx $1100 for a tiny lil house! But im happy so what can i say :) soz i never answered your question but thanx for answering mine :) x

Best Answer

PS. min wage is about $10 here so maybe it evens out a bit lol x

Best Answer