Live and let (the baby) live..
No. Raise the child with love and discipline and when they come of age tell them that religion is one thing, receiving the Living Water that will burst out from within as Jesus said it would is another... and for them to seek God and heaven and read and seek hard until they receive, then they can live life with heaven within them, literally connecting them to God in heaven through Christ and the peace of God.
Jesus wants to give people a taste of heaven here on earth, making a person connected to Himself and heaven and have Jesus revealed to them here on earth. Has Jesus been revealed to you on earth? please hear me out then write back and hopefully we can chat some more,
THIS is what most miss:
• Psalm 53:2 - God looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
• Luke 3:16 John answered them all, " but One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to untie the thong of His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
• James 4:4 - You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
• John 17:21 - Jesus said: "That all of them may be ONE, Father, just as you are IN Me and I am in YOU. May they also be in us."
CAN I Ask if Jesus has made you ONE with Himself and revealed the Father to you?
John 17:6 (JESUS REVEALS THE FATHER TO TRUE GOD SEEKERS):
"I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word."
• Matthew 11:12 - "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."
✞ ✞ ✞ Luke 17:21 "Nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." ✞ ✞ ✞
Her body, ultimately her decision. If she lives in the U.S., it's not up to her husband to "allow" her one way or the other.
flip the coin and let it decide for you
the woman decides not the husband. *****.
i gave you that honest answer though.
abortion is not right for any religion or beliefs, thank God it did not exist 2012 years ago.