Sure. As long as ingredients and warnings are clearly marked. If people want to eat crap, that's their business. I refuse to think we should be treated like unruly children.

Best Answer

but it is the children that are in the most danger they see something they like cause it looks good or their friend is eating it do you not let your kids leave the house without you or make them holdyour hand untill they are 18 or old enough to understand why they shouldnt eat stuff in colorfull boxes

Best Answer

I don't believe they should allow things like High Fructose Corn Syrup that actually stops the<br />
human body from registering satiety.

Best Answer

is this a trick question? N O!

Best Answer

just curious about what you good people on EP think.<br /><br />
I am discusted with the USAs Food and Drug Agency

Best Answer

Think there are problems. Probably your FDA, U.K. "Food Standards Agency", does take steps. But some additives and preservatives aim to keep food in edible condition, and it is our choice what forms of food we demand. Also, what is "harmful" ? Folk come with individual allergies, immune systems, and views ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

everyone I ask about it always says its your choice what you eat but it is our children and their children that are going to have the most effects from it unnatural chemicals can alter dna in us resulting in permanant changes in our hereditary genes. Kids like colorful packaging and sweets. Many commercial ice creams today are simply chemical concoctions presented in appealing packaging designed to sell a product that is not fit for human consumption. Everything from hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, and dry milk solids are used to produce something still allowed to be called ice cream.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
right though some countries actually bann alot of the crap that USA allows

Best Answer

They shouldn't, but that doesn't stop them.

Best Answer

I try my best to avoid it,..but have given up caring about the other 7 billion people who have already decided how they want things and theres no stopping them.

Best Answer

Have you been napping for the last hundred years or what? The FDA has slowed them down a little but has yet to stop any of them.

Best Answer