16YrOldsMother 16YrOldsMother 36-40 12 Answers Jan 13, 2012

She is way too young for a baby!

Best Answer

You can't compel her to have an abortion. You are responsible for her not her child until she is 10; but how do you seperate the 2. Have you looked into teen mom homes?

Best Answer

Yes because most likely they will be the ones helping out if she keeps the baby.& Teens are just too young to make that heavy of a decision without the parents input.

Best Answer

Depends on which choices. If it has to do with keeping the baby or not, then absolutely not! Other decisions, sure.

Best Answer

Depends... if the Teen is Emancipated or not.

Best Answer

If the teenager lives with them yes a say (a point of view on the decision) is allowed but not the choice.

In the end it's the teenages choice and they could also talk to a 3rd party not emotional involved because all the choices they can make are hard and will effect them emotionally for life.

Best Answer

This is true - She has had many others to talk to. It is impossible to make a choice for someone else, I guess I dont know how to handle it if she chooses to keep it. I want to support her, honestly though - I know I will struggle with that choice.

Best Answer

How far is she and do you think she wants to keep it.
Ask her where does she see herself in 5 years and in 10 years. Ask her to write her goal for life.

Best Answer

she is about 10 weeks now... I belive she wants children but not now (from what she has actually said) but is struggling with the implications of that. She has friends that are young mothers and they ALL struggle. She is well aware of that too. I (and the councillor) have asked to write a pro and con list - She is quick to mention she is aware she would have to delay her studies etc - yet she still has not written a list.. I feel in so many ways she is not emotionally mature enough to deal with a child now and they would both suffer from that.

Best Answer

On ones ready my 36 year friend is stuffing with her first more than I did with mine as a teen. Pro and con list suck we know them why write them. It's the goal list and even if writing is not her thing talking about it helps to see. The more people that know the hard it is not to keep it.
If you need a person to talk to you can private message me cause public opinion and social beliefs can hid personal thoughts

Best Answer

That depends entirely on the choices in question.

Best Answer

That depends really, some parts they can say anything and some parts it's not...figure it out...if their decision is good and you will benefit from it okay but don't last long on it. But if aint right and knowing that their decisions will give you regrets and pain...no thanks. You have the right to say what you want in this life and for your child.

Best Answer