I would make fun of rich kids, because a lot of them seem like spoiled brats who are totally oblivious to other people. But I did have one friend. His father was the president of a company and said that if he son agreed to work for the company, he would pay for his education. My friend wanted to be in control of his own future, so he worked on a fishing boat to pay for his education. Proving that there is not link between someone`s economic background and character. Children of all backgrounds should have the same rights to enjoy their childhood and receive good education and healthcare. I think those are fundmental human rights, and if that bourgeoisie turd Gingrich disagrees, than I think he should go stick his head in a food processor :P

Best Answer

You are completely right!!! and your friend sounds like a great person! He should stick his head in the toilet better, maybe it would get a bit cleaner!

Best Answer

Newt thinks poor kids would learn a work ethic if they had to clean toilets everyday before school? I think Newt Gingrich would learn empathy if he cleaned the bathrooom of every single public building he enters on the campaign trail. Gingrich for Janitor!

Best Answer

LOL Great idea!!!!!

Best Answer

Newt the fruit and mit the sh-t

Best Answer