silkgirl8 silkgirl8 61-65, M 3 Answers Sep 16, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

The UK government are a bunch of wimps and are only interested in taxing the working man "and we, stupidly put up with it" on everything he buys, enjoys or earns to fill the coffers that they give away and too scared of human rights to intervene in anything else.

What about our rights ?

The answer to your question is ofcourse !

Best Answer

The British Government should ban this medieval religious nonsense, wearing a black gown that only has eye slits is awful behaviour in modern times.

France, Holland and Belguim have banned them in all public places.

Best Answer

I live in New York and although I personally disagree with the wearing of the niqab , believe women should have the right to wear it as a matter of freedom of religion

Best Answer

Religious belief my friend has brutally murdered more men, woman and children than any other reason since man walked the Earth. How can hiding your face help you integrate in today's society and call it freedom of religion ? I believe the world would be a better place with Freedom from religion

Best Answer

I am not a muslim , but it is my understanding that woman of the muslim faith wear the niqab as a symbol of respect and worship for allah...not so different than when woman of the catholic faith wear a mantilla at mass...As I stated previous I am am in complete agreement with you that the niqab is a hindrance in getting it on in society...However I support freedom of religion because it allows people of faith to follow their conscience and belief free from hindrance of an overbearing governmental entity which I believe thoughout history has been the real problem...Look at failed godless governmental schemes like socialism, communism and I believe my case is proven...

Best Answer

How can religion break you free from government. Isn't that how many religious wars had started. I thank you for your interesting points on the above subject. However, I do not want this to escalate into an argument about something that simply doesn't exist. The following statement is Fact ! "If you believe in God, you have chosen to reject Allah, Vishnu, Budda, Waheguru, the followers of these other religions have chosen to reject God". Which religion has chosen the correct god ? Thank goodness UK governments are godless for when they were they attacked the muslims purely as non believers of their God. I believe we live and let live, not proclaiming one's religion is better by flaunting it in public. I don't go around proclaiming god is a figment of man's imagination. Your Case unproven...........

Best Answer

It's not the business of government to meddle and way in on matters of faith, conscience, and religion...thats why the founding fathers established seperation of religion and state in the United States Constitution...I don't believe woman who wear the niqab are flaunting their religion ,but abiding by precepts established in the Koran ....just like you are abiding by your professed faith in atheism, and rigid godless orthodoxy ....

Best Answer

I appreciate your point of view however, I do not wear any clothing suggesting I do not believe in religion. Although I have no faith nor interest in atheism nor religion. I guess I am just a Pagen/Heathen. I therefore have no concerns about any afterlife and simply think man should respect mankind and, above all nature where we will all return to eventually," ashes to ashes dust to dust ".
I have enjoyed your reading views.

Best Answer

Do you believe in the global warming orthodoxy which has been pushed by the elitists in government for years and now has been proven to be a complete hoax....or socialistic healthcare schemes like Obamacare that pretend help people but are intended to enlarge the power of the government?

Best Answer

I believe the earth has cycles over many hundreds of years of global warming and freezing. Subsequently if global warming is a fact Mother nature is much greater than we give her credit for and, she will adjust accordingly. I have no views on Obamacare sorry to say, as I have no knowledge of the intended scheme. I think most governments are run by people in the wrong positions with little knowledge of what the people need but, it's what one has voted for and we have to accept the consequences of our chosen electorate.

Best Answer

It is a Government's concern when the faith that wears these awful disguise costumes are killing people by blowing up buildings and transport systems, Islam is a terrorist organisation that hates the USA and the UK.

Best Answer

Tommorrow I am observing Thanksgiving Day, A holiday conceived by the First pilgrims in Massachusetts set aside to give thanks to God and praise for all we have received....

Best Answer