I would be inclined to vote yes, if I had to decide right this second. First of all, my wife needs alternatives for chronic pain relief. Secondly, stoned driving is not as dangerous as drunk driving or presc<x>ription drug driving. Thirdly, Our jails need to have room for serious menaces to society. Fourthly, I just want SOMETHING in this country to change. Fifthly, Our law enforcement officers all over the world could concentrate on apprehending traffickers of more dangerous illegal substances.

Best Answer

Definitely. I don't, and never have understood why alcohol is legal when the health and behavior risks are infinitely greater, and cannabis if focused on. Also it is given a more dangerous classification than cocaine or methamphetamine by the DEA. Insanity.

Best Answer

I agree exactly, and marijuana has health benefits. That's why I think marijuana should be legal. They say that no one has ever died from marijuana use. It doesn't make the user a danger to other people, as alcohol does.

Best Answer

Didn't make much sense.
OK- Cannabis is soooo much less harmful than alcohol, yet it is classified as being more dangerous than cocaine or meth. Something EVIL is causing this inequity.

Best Answer

puck,you got some wrong information somewhere.It is mainly kept illegal because it's the most profitable aspect of the phony "war on drugs".

Best Answer

like I said, "something evil".

Best Answer

Yes, it's not a drug that's known for causing violence and is safer than many of the things they sell you over the counter. I don't think it's likely to happen though, because it's far too easy to grow and if it were in anyway legal on a federal level that would alter to many things. It would however completely take the power of the cartels out of the industry and reduce crime and violence. I think from a crime standpoint, it would be even better than the end of prohibition as the drug cartel seem even worse than the prohibition era mobsters.

Best Answer

I think so. Marijuana seems safe for the user and does not make the user a danger to other people. Unlike alcohol and cigarettes. And it has several health benefits.

Best Answer

Most definitely, yes.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Heck yeah. What's the diff between thc and alcohol?

Best Answer

In my opinion alcohol is significantly worse for you as well as more addictive.

Best Answer

Point well taken. My glib blurt there was to make the point that regulated and easily available alcohol is more problematic than thc. I should have been more clear in my response. I'm with you.

Best Answer

No.That would put the government in control of it,which never fails to screw up a good thing.

Best Answer

Yes and they can tax the hell out of it and make some nice revenues for the government. Prohibition just benefits organized crime and increases violent crime.

Best Answer

Yes, but it will won't happen any time soon. Too much justifiable gov spending going on, police, judges,jailers,probation officers,prosecutors, lawyers,etc. Why would you want farmers to grow a quality product, taxed excessively and making people happy. When you can make them all criminals. We might even break up drug cartels, then were would all the illegal money go?

Best Answer

Do that and youl have under 18s killing themselves every other day.

Best Answer

What? Why?

Best Answer

Under 18's can get GTA, Cigarettes and alcohol with ease even though theyre all age restricted and while an adult could be trusted not to do something stupid and fatal when high i woudnt trust a child to do the same.

Best Answer

I have not heard of anyone dying from using marijuanna. Also when I was in high school it was easier to get weed than alcohol. Drug dealers don't card.

Best Answer

To be fair i am in the UK and underaged drinking is barely discouraged here.
But thats not my point. Ive seen drunk kids play dare across four lanes of busy traffic and though weed does make you more mellow i'd still expect dangerous stunts and accidents from children.

Best Answer

yes. This is the land of the free, not the land of the we control what goes into your body.

Best Answer

Only in theory... I mean pizza is a vegetable and weed will kill you right?

Best Answer

well their main shindig is marijuana can make you a schitzoid

Best Answer

Oo you eat marijuana

Best Answer