After all, it was the FBI that empowered and armed those who harassed and murdered citizens of the Sioux nation in the 1970's, and some question whether they were involved in the MLK assassination, among other things?
DIYman DIYman 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Politics

Actually, the CIA. They gave Al Qaeda $6,000,000,000 between 1989 til 1992. <br />
If that isn't a form of endorsing terrorism, I don't know what is...

Best Answer

As usual, a very smart answer!

Best Answer

Really? Can u link me to where you got this info

Best Answer

well you can find all the stuff on the FBI and the Sioux on Wikipedia and by checking out the Leonard Peltier documentary on his defense committee website...

Best Answer

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZK6SVlQ1Y" - This is a video of Hilary Admitting that the USA funded and trained Al Qaeda as a front against the Soviets (Though more specifically the CIA). I will find you the article that explained the amounts that were paid during and after the Soviet occupation.

Best Answer

good deal!

Best Answer

Their very first field operation they machinegunned to death an innocent man who was just driving by the scene of their thuggery

Best Answer

Really? Did not know that...

Best Answer

Yes! but will they, nope..they will continue livin the lie as they have been!<br />
In the meantime the first nations been fighting terrorism since 1492

Best Answer

And what has their reward been?:(

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

They are probably already on it....

Best Answer

They are allback stabbing and out for themselves in my opinion

Best Answer

In the 1990s there were two national Presidents who used internationally band "WMD" poison gas to exterminate a whole village of their own people, men, women, and children. Saddam Hussein and his assistant "Chemical" Ali of Iraq were caught and hanged for their crime. William Clinton and his assistant "Janet "Chemical" Reno are still at large. The FBI did their dirty work, murdered the entire village with "CS" gas, and then burned it to hide evidence. They are the worst kind of terrorist organization.

Best Answer

is it still considered terrorism if it's a government org subjugating their own population? I don't think so.

Best Answer

I'm not saying terror isn't often used as a tactic by governments.... The modern use of the term terrorism is way too all over the map. I think we just are altering definitions to suit our needs...so it really is a matter of opinion these days.

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

I'm glad that you know they are terrorist,they are the ones who flew those planes into the "Twin Towels" 9/11. Since the 1950's when J Edgar Hoover was over the "FBI" they was terrorists,killed President John F. Kennedy too. # 1 Terrorists!!

Best Answer