honeybit honeybit 56-60, F 19 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

we have our share of problems, but we're still made of people from all points of the globe and somehow make it work. dissenting voices are part of what makes America the greatest country in the world. everyone agreeing will just never happen in any country. at least you''re not jailed for voicing a dissenting opinion here, like in many places.

Best Answer

I agree with you that dissenting voices are part of what makes America great BUT the personal attacks on each other for differing opinions is awful -- and that is why I feel we are no longer united -- SUCH disrespect for anyone with different views

Best Answer

too true. disrespect is rampant. i blame political correctness and a generation of people who never got proper discipline as kids. it's just a fact that everybody isn't wonderful and a good *** whipping is just what some kids need.

Best Answer

but....if i agree with you...then we ARE united...

Best Answer

lol got me!

Best Answer

I vote for Middle Earth

Best Answer

good for you!

Best Answer

Well they tried to divide and that was called the CIVIL WAR. Then the government decided it was far better to kill off thousands of it's own people rather than lose the land that it stole from the native Americans. So what does that tell you?

Best Answer

I don't know WHAT to think about us anymore --

Best Answer

Idk, you take a jab at us and we come at you like a swarm of fire ants. ID say we're mighty united then.

Best Answer

I think you're probably right -- but it's a shame that that's what it takes to stop the squabbling

Best Answer

from USA to ***

(associated states of stupidity ;)

Best Answer

a lot of Americans are acting pretty stupid these days--

Best Answer

I disagree. The name should stay the same.

We quibble and fight like any family but we are pretty united when it comes down to it.

Best Answer

I sure hope so, but lately its not looking so good -- sad

Best Answer

we are "united" in that our federal government-which originates from the various states (not the other way around) will treat with other nations on our behalf, and will protect the various states from forces abroad.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Deport all democrats to Canaduh.....see if there welfare system could handle it.

Best Answer

Yes, I think we should

Best Answer

I sure hate it but everybody's hating on everybody else these days... just hate it

Best Answer

I know and it is sad I ask myself a lot of the time how did we get to this point when we can even listen to each other and try to find equal ground .

Best Answer

How about government of the corrupted?

Best Answer

It's certain not of the people or by the people

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

Actually if it came right down to it, yes we are..

On a day to day basis of living and the government and what not all messed up

would not seem like it.. but if we were hit with something .. you bet we would be..

Best Answer

I agree with you on that

Best Answer

Nah that would just make us seem even more petty

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Call it Steve. No reason.

Best Answer

bwahahahaha...I like that

Best Answer