The abbreviation is WBBC...<br />
They're considered a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is one of the largest organizations that tracks hate groups, if that's any help.<br />
They can't have their tax exempt status removed, since they are officially a non-profit religion. To remove their tax exemption would be breaking the law.<br />
Having said that, I would personally firebomb each and every one of their toxic houses if there wouldn't be any consequences.

Best Answer

No because they have NEVER commited a crime. FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT A CRIME.

Best Answer

This is why I am leaving the United States. People care more about concepts more than what is best for a country.

Best Answer

Take your crazy Progressive *** on plz and thank you ^_^

Best Answer

Slippery slope there bud, slippery slope. Hate to see ya go, but send a card when ya get there.

Best Answer

Crazy progressive? How is that?
Because I don't want a oppressive hate group spreading hate and fear, attacking people at the most sensitive times in their life? The longer we protect these people and their intolerance, the sooner our downfall.

Best Answer

Not really. It's time we as a country stand up for what is morally right. I am sick of legal loopholes and the pure lack of progression as a country.

Best Answer

@Inthelongrun So you want a crazy oppresive government telling us what we can do and not do instead? **** that. Come take it from me. I dare yall.

Best Answer

See, you are so self entitled. You realize they could take it from you at any moment right? Our country is not the unstoppable superpower so many believe. We take it for granted. We have soldiers fighting to defend our country and YOUR rights but their families don't have the right to mourn the loss of their soldiers in peace. That is wrong.

Best Answer

@Inthelongrun The constitution garuntees my rights and Im very thankful that I was born with such a privledge. Thats why ill die to protect it. I dont agree with this Church, I think its desgusting. That doesnt mean I will advocate stepping all over their rights to be disgusting. There are plenty of things I have to tolerate that I dont like. Grow up son, thats life.

Best Answer

Dude. Come on!! Those yahoo's picket at soldiers funerals!! it's insanity the rubbish that comes out of their mouths!! NO respect for anyone.

Best Answer

@Derangedjdub I agree I think they are horrible people. Plenty of other organizations I would wish to silence. Does that mean its right for me to do so because I disagree?

Best Answer

Grow up that's life? You realize in the majority of the world they would be in prison or killed? THAT is life. We are one of the few countries lucky enough to have the freedom we do. But HATE speech should not be protected in these extremes. Preaching for death or other groups is intolerant and a hate crime. Speech should be allowed, not hate. They can believe what they want, preach in church, but to target certain groups and make them feel uncomfortable in their own country is a hate crime.

Best Answer

@inthelongrun So you guys coined a new hate crime and attached it to speech? Thats pitiful. Your point is unconstitutional. Period.

Best Answer

Really? If they chant death to ****, they are making them feel unsafe and afraid for their well being. That is verbal assault which is a crime. "Verbal abuse may consist of shouting, insulting, intimidating, threatening, shaming, demeaning, or derogatory language, among other forms of communication"

Best Answer

@Inthelongrun If they were commiting a crime they would be charged.

Best Answer

It is one of the hardest to convict, due to the freedom of speech arguments. It's a grey area of the law which is why it is such a controversial topic.

Best Answer

@Inthelongrun Its an incredibly weak arguement to compromise the Constitution over. Thats why it will never happen.

Best Answer

There has been many cases where it has been used in court and has happened, in much more minor cases also

Best Answer

This is what's wrong with America. Everyone is only worried about themselves and see only black and white when there's always a gray area. We should not need a piece of paper to tell us what is right or what is wrong, I'm all for free speech, but I think we can agree as a society that what they and others like them do are nothing but hate groups and should be stopped when they are affecting others well-being.

Best Answer

@Nerd babe The constitution is what protects the people from tyrannical government. It's the Governments rule book, without it you face oppression. Words are just words and are not meant to pierce the flesh. I said I dont agree with them. You despise them so much picket them.

Best Answer

So now homosexuals and mourning families of children and soldiers face oppression. Where is their justice? That's so hypocritical.

Best Answer

If we took away the WBS's tax exempt status, we'd have to do the same for plenty of other religions which, though they may not be so vocal about it, have plenty of hate speech in their holy books and revered teachings. Islam jumps to mind...which isn't to say that all Muslims are bad, but neither are all "Baptists". Just sayin'...

Best Answer