No.

Best Answer

Why not? I know it never hurt me to get a few well deserved swats on the behind

Best Answer

Yes definitely. today students will try anything if no punishment is coming. When I was in school, the fear of that big paddle kept me and others in line. The Principal of the school was large and very strong. I didn't want him to hit my bottom with his strength.<br />
When he paddle someone, you could hear that paddle pop up and down the halls.

Best Answer

I never was afraid of getting spanked but I know the times I did get it it got my attention in a hurry and I behaved better for a while

Best Answer

No. There shouldnt be any.

Best Answer

Yes there should if deserved. It does not hurt a teen to be spanked when they deserve it. I speak from experience

Best Answer

DEFINATELLY!!!

Best Answer

Yes school paddlings should be allowed from kindergarten to high school graduation.

Best Answer

Yeah but a 5 year old is not gonna need as hard of a spanking as a 17 year old

Best Answer

Very True in fact I got my first school paddling in kindergarten at the age of 5 and the teacher who did the paddling did not swat us as hard as she did the upper grades for that reason.

Best Answer

yes,because kids are out of control,and there is no better deterrent than other kids seeing a student sent to the office for licks with the paddle,and returning to class afterwards in tears and squirming around in their desks,smelling strongly of wet pee-pee for the rest of the day,to remind others of what can happen if they don't obey the school rules..We need to teach them early that they must obey the rules/laws,and it will save them from jail-time later in their lives..10 licks in school when they are young is far better than 10 years in a jail-cell when they get older and break the laws/rules..Please..Allow the school principals and teachers to do their jobs,because in the long run,they are doing you and your child a big favor,by using the board for corrections on their behinds,and God would not advise it,if it would not help them to learn right from wrong,and there is a harsh consequence to pay for bad behavior,and not obeying the laws/rules of the schools,but some of the parents seem to think that they are smarter than God,and it's their kids who turn out buck wild,and they have to spend all that extra money trying to get their kids out of jail,when they could have just let the principal's correct them with the paddle for free,whenever they still had the golden opportunity,before it was way too late!...What Fools they are for stopping the principals from being able to correct their kids in school,and yet they wonder why their kids refuse to behave,and end up in jail or dead?

Best Answer

This is the absolute worst sentence construction I've ever seen ... and you want your opinions on how our schools should operate taken seriously?

I think you either must be a troll trying to make people of faith look like morons ... or possibly one of the actual morons giving organized religion a bad name.

Best Answer

I think so. The older kids get the more out of control they get. Just as long as a school paddling does leave bruises it is not called abuse.

Best Answer

3 hard swats with a paddle over the student's clothes shouldn't leave bruises but should definitely get their attention

Best Answer

Any teacher who strikes a student should face a prison sentence. Maybe spending a few years as someone's b*tch will "teach" them not to hit people who can't fight back.

Best Answer

Spankings are not that bad. It gets the punishment over and done with. Ask most teens in schools that allow it and you'll likely find most want to just take the spanking instead of detention or ISS. I know I was one of them

Best Answer

I think so.<br />
That gives the child discipline and the child would learn the lesson.

Best Answer

Or just get a quick alternative to wasting time in detention or being suspended. I know I was that way, just paddle me and get it over with. I deserved the spankings but it was a quick alternative, just 3 hard quick swats and it was over. I didn't waste time in detention or fall behind in my schoolwork because of suspension either

Best Answer

Hmm.... that depends, would you have to take off your pants to be spanked?

Best Answer

NO one but parents should be able to do that

Best Answer

No, the beatings should stay at home, and should continue until morale improves.

Best Answer

Got my butt paddled in Jr high and even harder in high school up to 10 swats. It would make your rear red and purple. It was my punishment, not abuse.

Best Answer

Yes, today teenager do as they pleases. it time to make them mind by
paddling their bottoms. I mean both boys and girls They should know right from wrong, if they do wrong, then it is punishment time. my girls get paddled when needed and they know not to beg to get out of their paddling.most of the time their mouth causes their trouble and that is quiten down when I apply a paddle to their bottom hard enough to make the girl understand. Right is right.

Best Answer

No, keep your sick fantasies offline.

Best Answer

Lemme guess you were never spanked?

Best Answer

No body touches my kids. Period

Best Answer

hell no, we have too much violence already we don't need any more

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

When I was in 8th grade, a friend and I got paddled right before nude swimming class. This friend had a unique butt shape- perfectly square. We had to swim naked with black and blue marks on our butts.

Best Answer

Mrs. Bicker gave me three swata with my pants and underwear down for going barefoot in the hall. I never went barefoot at school again.

Best Answer

Of course. I got my rear end swatted with a paddle plenty. 3 swats never hurt anyone and was really more of an attention getter than anything

Best Answer