No. Because steroid use causes long term health effects that are harmful. If a sportsperson wants to risk their long term health by taking stuff then that’s their responsibility. What goes around comes around; there is a price to pay for doing shite like this.<br />
When a sport becomes infested with drug takers all the advantages of drug taking is removed because everyone is doing it. So all that is left is the long term consequences for all the competitors. Weight lifting a cycling have reached this stage. And other sports are close. <br />
Who wants to watch a sport where the people doing it are killing themselves? Best thing to do is stop watching and supporting that sport to take away the money from that sport and let it die. Otherwise one is indirectly getting pleasure out of watching people die.<br />
I don't know about you but i am not into coliseum sports

Best Answer

If they didn't want to disfigure themselves for my entertainment they shouldn't have spent their whole youths learnign to. (also this is meant to be fun, not serious, take a valium)

Best Answer

Beans and weenies worked well in my child hood home.

Best Answer

Ahh...Beans and Hot Dogs....The only meal you regret three times. Once while buying, once while eating, and once the next day.

Best Answer

Yeah, there are food that work.
Eating what you like is not eating what it takes.

Best Answer

Honestly, I came into this question thinking that you'd be asking for athletes to be allowed performance-enhancing drug use to make games more interesting, and I would've agreed with such a proposition on some levels.

Best Answer

I mean a league FILLED with steroid using macho morons.All of them kicking eighty yard field goals, Shooting baskets from mid court, baseball players jumping over each other! Ice Hockey merging with Speed Skating! Mass pandemonium! Have you no vision?

Best Answer

Haha yeah, that's exactly what I had envisioned :P
If everybody was a superstar, games would be a lot more interesting, that's all I'm saying.

Best Answer

THEN WHY QUESTION! We should talk to the FDA, the USDA and the NSA. Also the NFL, NBA and MBL. Oh and WWF. Clearly they could benefit from some steroids. (eyeroll)

Best Answer

You ought to relax...
I think you missed my "Oh wow, what a whimsical answer to Gnatfree's question" approach.
I was basically kidding, although steroids aside, my point was that if players were better, games would be more interesting to watch.

Best Answer

professional sports leauges turn a blind eye to that now <br />
do u really think football pla<x>yers are born with 20 inch necks and biceps and no its not the training they do that makes them like that although it helps

Best Answer

So it's not the vitamin water?

Best Answer

I thought Liberals hated overachievers. HA.

Best Answer

Who said that? I like overachievers. They let me slack off that much more! Bazing!

Best Answer

Then why do you gusy always want to beat us down? Why is there too big to fail? Why so many entitlements? Why why why?

Best Answer

Because your Great grand daddy said my great granddaddy was a poor Prussian.

Best Answer

Nope my Great Grandaddy was a German immigrant. Shirly :)

Best Answer

Well bully, cuz I lied. my great grandaddy's daddy moved to america from germany, and my great grandaddy lived in Brooklyn or Quebec, depending on if you mean materal or Paternal. But either way, I'm healthier than you because I'm a european mutt. Suck on that you purebred schlemiel.

Best Answer

@Gnatfree You wish you were healier then me. By your own admission you are a junkie. Smoke that one up :)

Best Answer

I'm a junkie? I think i would know if I was a junkie. For one thing I'd be blissed out on my bed rather than wasting my nights answering questions. Speaking of which. I'm bored and hungry. Time for English muffin pizza. Oh, and snoogins.

Best Answer

Bon apetite

Best Answer

No..no...no es bueno.

Best Answer

Are you hungry? Do you want a bier? A Croissant?

Best Answer

water please

Best Answer

I have Haterade.

Best Answer

ew

Best Answer

Fine...Weak Kneed tea it is...

Best Answer

but..but..i wanted water

Best Answer

The unco-operative don't get respect. Now. Would you like some Tequila.

Best Answer

Sure I'll take some of that

Best Answer