Paradoxalintent Paradoxalintent 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 16 in Community

Actually, the department responded to a robbery suspect (Brown), which the convenient store had the security tape of Brown shop lifting and assaulting the store clerk. So I don't think the media has covered this one correctly.

Best Answer

I live in that area.I guess I say that so you know I have skin in the game.Your question indicates,that even though you were not there to witness this tragedy,you have passed judgement.A lost life is always a tragedy,regardless of who it was.Was this a valid shoot?I don't know but,who are you to determine the guilt or innocence of either of the two party's involved?

Best Answer

I feel the police chief made some very poor decisions in how he handled the unrest that followed this tragedy

Best Answer

I would not disagree.There is no manual for this sort of thing.If it were me,I made of made wrong decisions.

Best Answer

Replace the upper management.

Best Answer

Probably as a former resident there all I can say is they are a bunch of boobs

Best Answer

No and No

Best Answer

They sure don't sound much like a police department do they?

Best Answer

nope, that is part of the job. though they need to arrest anyone who is looting!!

Best Answer

They should disband the Entire Town!
They're All Idiots! Every one of them!

Best Answer

yes !

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer