I mean,,, even with all that man power and equipment the police are powerless to stop the looting and vandalism, and 'consequences for one's actions' is such an antiquated idea...Let's give chaotic anarchy a day in court!
puck61 puck61 51-55, M 8 Answers Aug 17 in Community

They should stop executing unarmed people and then they wouldn't have this **** on their hands in the first place.
Remember the London riots ? They were sparked by exactly the same thing.

Best Answer

you do realize that 6'4" 250 "kid" also strong armed a convience store owner and stole a box of cigars ? this is what happens when you resist arrest and try to take a cops gun away !! dumbass should have just let the process work itself out, but noooooo, he had to be stupid.

Best Answer

And in what world does that mean he should be shot dead like a rabid dog? Secondly, the cops don't have dashboard cameras, They have produced no physical evidence, they took a week to identify the shooter, and they're taking a LOOOOONG time with the autopsy. AND he was surrendering, he had his arms up in the air and was kneeling on the ground. He didn't keep 'escaping'. And you think this means he should be executed int he street?

Best Answer

they have video surveillance of him strong arming the store owner and walking out with a stolen box of cigars. he also fought with the cop trying to take his gun. yeah, that poor boy was such a sweet angel.....my *** !!!! he got what was coming to him !!

Best Answer

hang 'em high , eh cowboy ?

Best Answer

@looking4realdeal- I'm frustrated and angry about the 'in your face' double standard, but I wouldn't go so far as to say, "He had it coming". I don't understand why the police can't take out the knee caps instead of unloading 6 rounds into someones chest and back. Have you seen the Kelly Thomas or James Boyd videos? Those were cold blooded murder and torture leading to death, no doubt whatsoever- and the discipline was completely unremarkable.

Best Answer

Funny, that the witness all say he was no where near the officer and the police say the opposite. We all know a cop would NEVER lie to protect another cop......

Best Answer

I read where 1/3 of our military equipment has not even been used. It was never sent with deployment. All of it was distributed to the Police Departments. Tanks, weapons, etc... I have a bad feeling if this does not begin to resolve, Martial law will be implemented.

Best Answer

No it won't.

Best Answer

Oh, it's the gnat again. I can tell you Ms. "Gnat" I have seen it. After Katrina.

Best Answer

How the hell was that martial law? They called the national guard and FEMA in to clean up and help people. They do that after EVERY disaster. I didn't see them dragging folks from their houses searching for political dissidents, murdering people in firing lines, jailing folks for being republican or having guns....But go ahead pretend it's martial law...

Best Answer

You are such an idiot. I absolutely detest people that are always on the attack mode, and are CLUELESS! Look it up grasshopper!

Best Answer

ummm....actually gnat, during Katrina, they were taking firearms away from the citizens, and were also threatened if they did not give them up, they would be shot. that came straight from a military person that was part of the search & rescue operation. yeah, martial law was in effect after Katrina, just not declared.

Best Answer

Links or it didn't happen.

Best Answer

Oh Looky here! "Police and soldiers removed guns from houses after the storm flooded the city, and they confiscated guns from some evacuees." They only confiscated 700 weapons, most of them abandoned from empty houses and they did attempt to return the weapons. Obviously they couldn't just leave the weapons in an empty house someone might steal them. "Some owners complained it was difficult to get them back. Gun owners must bring a bill of sale or an affidavit with the weapon's serial number. Police also are running criminal background checks on those claiming weapons." Gee....I wonder how many people had stolen guns, couldn't prove they owned the guns, or were found to be be possessing a gun illegally....http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/04/19/no-police-returning-guns-confiscated-post-katrina/

Best Answer

The story didn't mention it, but people were shooting at cops, helicopters, ultility workers, shooting at firemen....Oh yeah, sounds like they would know exactly who was doing this and who to arrest....Schmuck.

Best Answer

start shooting the looters with live rounds. that would stop all that bullshit !!!!

Best Answer

You looking to start a civil war?

Best Answer

There is going to be a gosh damn civil war in this country anyway Gnat. Get your head out of your ***!

Best Answer

nope. just making sure the looters understand that if they attempt to steal, they will be shot on site !! guaranteed to keep them at bay.

Best Answer

the current administration seems to want that to happen !!!! the true race baiters are at the top and continue to divide this nation.

Best Answer

@looking4realdeal. ^5

Best Answer

THERE WILL BE NO ******* CIVIL WAR. IN two years you will vote, lose anotehr elction, and you still won't be arrested for being republican. Now I'll see all yall at the 6th annual Obama's Comming fer Mah gunz Sale. Don't forget your armbands....

Best Answer

you really don't get it Gnat. yes there will be a civil war. that's what Obama wants so he can declare martial law. that would also give him the means of a possible third term. get your head out of the sand and figure out what's really going on in this country.

Best Answer

Night before last. Some black people down the road from me burnt a cross in their own drive way and tried to make it look like they were being kluxed. The sister in the family told the police that her brother and a friend did it. This is the kind of crap that's starting to happen.

Best Answer

Are you stupid or just acting like it Gnat?

Best Answer

they will blame everybody other than themselves for their actions. they seemed to have learned that from Obama. shift the blame and act like you didn't know. what a crock of **** !!

Best Answer

I say the bring in the military.

Best Answer

It turns out, that after last nights madness, they are going to lift the curfew! Isn't that amazing?

Best Answer

So they are protesting because of the curfew. So the curfew is lift the madness will end. That is great.

Best Answer

But...the national guard is still going to be there. If nothing goes on tonight, it will be the first not since all of this started.

Best Answer

I don't think that is going to help. People seriously want to burn and loot.

Best Answer

Why not...that worked so well in Afghanistan and Iraq. Maybe it is time we walk the talk in our own country--especially when "we the people" are paying for it all with our taxes.

Best Answer

Haven't you heard ... it's not the people of Ferguson that is causing this chaos ...The people that are burning and looting are outsiders, people from other cities and states that have come in to destroy Ferguson. This has been stated in a recent article

Best Answer

yes. Opportunism at it's best.

Best Answer

What's the betting some of them are republicans or far right wing people just looking to stir up the race pot a little? I wouldn't be surprised.

Best Answer

@Gnatfree- Are you serious? That's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Think about it.

Best Answer

@gnat ... I'm not gonna sit here and start to pick apart these thugs politics ... thugs are thugs no matter if they vote red, blue, green, yellow or purple ... while it sounds like there have been peaceful protests (and they have every right to do that) in regards to this matter they have been drowned out by those once again who want to blame others for their own actions

Best Answer

I am neither demo or repub, and I can say without reservation that the stupid demo's are the one's with a history or creating chaos.

Best Answer

@Breeze ... Well this spring I'm thinking if you took a poll over in Utah and those that gathered to support Cliven Bundy those numbers would have come out pretty red ... in that case cooler heads did prevail but it wouldn't have taken much of a spark to ignite some kind of confrontation between those who thought they were right and those that were trying to do their job ... I think all demographics have their fair share of idiocy they can lay claim to

Best Answer

Chaotic anarchy is not anarchy, Anarchy means without leaders, not with out order. This purely chaos and capitalist inspired opportunism.

Best Answer

There must be a "chaotic" anarchy, because it is the "anarchists" that have always turned peaceful protests into riots. They show up and start breaking things. I'm talking about WTO rallies, and such.

Best Answer

May Day 2013: Peaceful protests ruined by anarchists ...
q13fox.com/.../may-day-2013-17-arrests-8-officers-slightly-injure...
KCPQ
May Day 2013: Peaceful protests ruined by anarchists, police say. Posted 5:15 AM, May 2, 2013, by Jeff Van Sant, Updated at 11:25am, May 2, 2013.
G8: MAKE HISTORY: LIVE8 & KICKING; Anarchists ruin Sir ...
www.thefreelibrary.com › ... › July 5, 2005
Free Online Library: G8: MAKE HISTORY: LIVE8 & KICKING; Anarchists ruin Sir Bob's call for peaceful protest at the G8 summit.(News) by "The Mirror (London, ...
Stupid Anarchist G20 Demonstrators Ruin Everything for ...
Video for anarchists ruin peaceful protests► 9:56► 9:56
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yUWs3W97w
Jun 27, 2010 - Uploaded by HLFracture
Stupid Anarchist G20 Demonstrators Ruin Everything for Peaceful Protesters ... Anarchists unmasked: UK anti-cuts protest 26 March by ...
G8: MAKE HISTORY: LIVE8 & KICKING; Anarchists Ruin Sir ...
www.highbeam.com › ... › Jul - Sep 2005 › July 5, 2005
Jul 5, 2005 - G8: MAKE HISTORY: LIVE8 & KICKING; Anarchists Ruin Sir Bob's Call for Peaceful Protest at the G8 Summit. The Mirror (London, England).
Black bloc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
Wikipedia
Black bloc participants are often associated with anarchism. ... This attack on 5,000 peaceful protesters led many former pacifists to become willing to use ... department stores in Hamburg were set alight, causing nearly $10 million in damage.
‎History - ‎Tactics - ‎Other uses - ‎See also
Black-clad Anarchist neanderthals ruin everything - The ...
progressiverambler.blogspot.com/.../black-clad-anarchist-neanderthals-ru...
Jun 27, 2010 - Associated Press footage: A small group of Anarchist thugs, dressed in black, hijacked peaceful protests yesterday who smashed windows with ...
Did Agents Provocateurs Ruin Seattle May Day Event ...
truthfrequencyradio.com/did-agents-provocateurs-ruin-seattle-may-day-...
May 1, 2013 - A seemingly-peaceful immigration reform rally in Seattle today ended in ... The protesters have been described as “anarchists” and members of ...
Cut It Out: An Open Letter to Black Bloc Anarchists
readersupportednews.org/.../11562-cut-it-out-an-open-letter-to-black-blo...
by Carl Gibson - May 22, 2012 - No matter how much you destroy or how intimidating you appear, the .... After watching law enforcement abuse against peaceful protesters for ...
May Day protests turn violent in downtown Seattle - seattlepi ...
www.seattlepi.com/.../Hundreds-gather-to-prote...
Seattle Post‑Intelligencer
by Casey McNerthney - May 2, 2012 - The rally turned violent when black-clad protesters smashed ..... "This is a city that believes that believes in peaceful protests," Police Chief John Diaz said. ... But it was primarily the anarchist damage at the old federal ...
Seattle May Day protest marked by vandalism, arrests - Los ...
articles.latimes.com/2012/may/01/.../la-na-may-day-seattle-20120502
by Kim Murphy - May 1, 2012 - Protesters smash windows of businesses in downtown Seattle after breaking ... after about 300 apparently peaceful protesters marched from Seattle Central ... flying, hammers and tire irons being used to damage property," McGinn said. ... events that anarchists were planning to disrupt May Day marches.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Next

Best Answer

Those aren't anarchists, they're nihilists in black. And please don't start with the crap about how one moron calling himself an anarchist makes him one. Nazis called themselves National Socialists while nignoring socialism and arresting anything farther left than they were. Just because I call myself hispanic doesn't make me hispanic.

Best Answer

Plus I'm willing to bet 50% of those guys are just trying to make anarchists look bad. Remember cointelpro? That **** still happens.

Best Answer

This nonsense would never happen in a police state or in a country governed by Sharia law...

Best Answer

And those are good things..........why?

Best Answer

Oh yeah! That's what we need! : ))

Best Answer

I was being facetious. Guess I've been around too long and seen too much to get excited by a minor disturbance like Ferguson. All hell broke out in this country when Martin Luther King Jr was shot. I think that was the closest this country came to having a civil war since 1864. But we managed to survive both crises without losing the Representative Republic that our founding fathers set up for us. Ben Franklin wold be proud of how "we the people" muddled our way through them. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Best Answer

@ezcare... I knew you weren't being literal. What you have to say is kind of calming. I hope you are the voice of reason, and I'm just having a bout of knee jerk paranoia!

Best Answer