tinypic.com/r/n9eah/6
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

No. If you read the letter it's kind of an advertisement for atheism. At the end she talks about her parents having a dead person that talks to them, etc etc....I don't think the letter is real, but if it is she should be treated and released. Maybe some meds. She's mostly angry with her parents for their religion that she thinks is insane.

Best Answer

it's real he wrote it while actually there. he's got lots of stuff similar to this

Best Answer

No. Sounds like normal teen angst to me. Besides, if you've ever been in one of those places, you'd know that they cause more psychosis than they help. Take any sane person, put them in a psych ward for a few weeks, and they'll develop all manners of mental health issues.

Best Answer

I do like his reference to his parents talking to Jesus and people think he's the one who's crazy. Epic stuff! LOL

Best Answer

I do not know what was written, but that would be so much like Hitler to burn something written by someone we do not think much of. Oh, no.

Best Answer

I think he needs a miracle.

Best Answer

It's not really that bad.

Best Answer

locked up for writing their ideas? no no no. <br />
and i don't see anything particularly alarming about this. it's all been expressed many times before,

Best Answer

that's not crazy

Best Answer

I know people who should be put away for less

Best Answer