Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 9 Answers May 1, 2012

I have serious doubts that being a slapper influences your ability to judge a talent contest. :)

Best Answer

If only it was a talent contest. Far less has got TV personalities the sack. :-)

Best Answer

Oh, she may well be sacked but I responding to the "should she". I don't see the relevance of the two things.
Also, yeah talent contest may have been an overstatement. :)

Best Answer

Oh! Excuse me! I forgot us ladies aren't meant to enjoy s€x, oh no! We are meant to hate it, shame on you for this Q!

Best Answer

Hang on a minute, if she was a politician she'd be expected to clear her desk in the morning, young kids are influenced by that program. So no shame on me here sorry :-)

Best Answer

I disagree! S€xism at it's worst, do please explain to me why a woman enjoying s€x is wrong in your eyes????

Best Answer

Enjoying s&x, excuse me!!! nothing wrong with that NO! but a video on the internet of her giving head is not something I'd expect to hear about from a TV "celebrity".

Best Answer

Right, so she did something stupid in allowing herself to be filmed! So what, are you perfect? Have you never done something you've been embarrassed about at a later date? FFS! Just because someone is a celeb doesn't not make them human, we all do dumb **** from time to time, if it was a male celeb I seriously doubt you'd have such a problem with it.

Best Answer

My, My, aren't we the sexist !

Best Answer

filthy slapper? what for giving the worst ******* known to the human race

Best Answer

No

Best Answer