Like I have this friend that was dating this guy he sed he cared bout me did he really????
HannahFarwell HannahFarwell 13-15, F 8 Answers Mar 16 in Community

I believe someone cares about me, when their actions match their words; like I heard from a guy friend earlier, hey, what's up, haven't heard from you? let me know if you're okay when you have a chance. that's a form of caring, I know when I'm with this person, because he treats me with respect. Just as anyone can say, I love you, or I care about you, the proof is always in the actions that back it up. I want to believe some people aren't being false with me, but others have said this is just a trick, nothing more. And you know what, I'm so tired of the games and the drama that others create, that I can't risk my heart again.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sometimes depending who!

Best Answer

Yes i believe you

Best Answer

Dont get too much serious its just a gesture ans something people dont really care

Best Answer

I trust no one. People can't help but lie and deceive.

Best Answer

You can believe anything, i tend to take everything with a pinch of salt... see it/ experience it to believe it.

Best Answer