HojaCaida HojaCaida 22-25, F 11 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Forgiveness is like the cure for grudges! Grudges can be like a cancer!!!

Best Answer

Life's too short to go on holding grudges. You don't need the stress and gray hairs that come with it =P. Let it go and move on

Best Answer

I never hold them cause I think there unhealthy and I try to tell my mom not to either :P.

Best Answer

I cant hold a grudge. I can never stay mad at someone no matter what they have done so sometimes I wish I could for at least a little while

Best Answer

I hold more grudges than lonely high court judges

Best Answer

I don't think holding grudges is a good idea. Why carry around all that negative energy? Personally I never hold grudges.

Best Answer

I dont ike holding grudges i feel its bad for me, I forgive and usually forget :P

Best Answer

Holding a grudge is unhealthy, believe me I know. It's best to try and forgive people when they do something wrong because it costs you nothing and puts the responsibility squarely on them where it belongs.

Best Answer

If somone does something to disrespect me or my family then I give them a few chances as we all make mistakes. If it continues, then I don't and never will let go. When it comes down to my family I have a memory like an elephant.

Best Answer