AngelBornInHell AngelBornInHell 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Loss of a Friend

Forgiveness is like the cure for grudges! Grudges can be like a cancer!!!

Best Answer

Life's too short to go on holding grudges. You don't need the stress and gray hairs that come with it =P. Let it go and move on

Best Answer

I never hold them cause I think there unhealthy and I try to tell my mom not to either :P.

Best Answer

I cant hold a grudge. I can never stay mad at someone no matter what they have done so sometimes I wish I could for at least a little while

Best Answer

I hold more grudges than lonely high court judges

Best Answer

I don't think holding grudges is a good idea. Why carry around all that negative energy? Personally I never hold grudges.

Best Answer

I dont ike holding grudges i feel its bad for me, I forgive and usually forget :P

Best Answer

Holding a grudge is unhealthy, believe me I know. It's best to try and forgive people when they do something wrong because it costs you nothing and puts the responsibility squarely on them where it belongs.

Best Answer