citlalliprincess19 citlalliprincess19 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Do you know that this text waiting game might ruin whatever relationship you have with that person?

Best Answer

maybe! because He'll be wondering about why i havent texted him yet... maybe youre right.

Best Answer

Especially if he is waiting for a text. It shows consideration and caring if you text him first.

Best Answer

But almost all the time? well He's been busy lately in work and college..soo maybe youre right... but i'll be waiting for a text this weekend :)

Best Answer

That sounds like an acceptable tactic.

Best Answer

i hope so.. It's just im tired of being the first who text him and care about him... he's busy yeah i understand... but he should consider a little affection towards me to text me first and asking how am i. :D and thanks.

Best Answer

I did!

Best Answer

Chatting face to face is better.

Best Answer

Do whatever you like. Some guys like to text you, some guys are too shy and they want you to do it first.

Best Answer