Using their upper body, would have suggested pedal powered carts but that probably won't work.
dramirezs23 dramirezs23 31-35, M 8 Answers Mar 25 in Doing Good

You know the sad thing? Those carts are supposed to be for old and handicapped people not fat fvcks.

Best Answer

So you mean they aren't meant for a 400 pound woman and her kid hanging off the back of it? I'm shocked.

Best Answer

Amazing, isn't it?

Best Answer

If they do go to pedal powered carts, I demand the opportunity to ride my bike around inside Walmart

Best Answer

they are made for a certain weight range and I've seen people 100 pounds heavier riding around in them

Best Answer

No. It complicates tipping them.

Best Answer

probably be better served tryin' t' get Walmart to pay their employees a living wage

Best Answer

feed quarters into it, how about that?

Best Answer

We're trying to get away from the concept of "feeding".

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

" Stalled peddler in aisle nine.. stallled peddler in aisle nine... " push assist needed .. aisle nine ... " " tide is on sale in aisle 14 8.88 walmart price slash special..

Best Answer

I was thinking more along the lines of "stalled peddler in aisle 9, 8, 7, 14......" and so on.

Best Answer