AphroditeComplex AphroditeComplex 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 1 in Community

Embarrassed no, as humans we need to stop and look around and think about how things are and figure out if one will follow the old ways, or move on and fix what is broken to end all this bloodshed over 1 or 14th century ideologies. Myths to some are so real that they will push it to the extreme to force others to accept as it was foretold, as fact. It's in our DNA to want to believe in a better way to live out one's life, its just how its presented, be it by butchering or by words that cannot be proven. Respectfully

Best Answer

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'move past' and 'overcome'. I think its important to keep those beliefs for reference as they provide a glimpse into the lives and mentalities of our ancestors. Even religions practiced today have an important place in many people's lives. And for many that is what enables and empowers them to live day to day as well as find answers for questions they can't find anywhere else. (Sorry I didn't intend to go all apologist there lol)

Best Answer

I simply mean put it aside, to focus on the fact that every human is on a equal plateau and we have the ability to achieve world wide unification if we focus on factual forward-moving science.

Best Answer

I have no problem with that but as with everything else science also needs to be kept in check. Lest it be used for anything but the greater good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPeyJvXU68k

Best Answer

Oh, how I wish we could before "The Crusades Part II" take place. I fear it's on the horizon.

Best Answer

Like God and the bible.....

Best Answer

I didnt want to say it. But yes, this is about religion.

Best Answer

They all have good intentions......but they were derived to control the masses and at the time.....could have been needed. But com'on....really!

Best Answer

I do not deny that religion has inspired most of the societal creation we see today. But there is no more positive use for it. We need to focus on what is important now, world-wide unification through factual science.

Best Answer

Yep, we are pretty pathetic.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

It's ridiculous.

Best Answer