Because this Mayan Apocalypse thing is drivin me freakin crazy.
DisorderlyCyn DisorderlyCyn 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Hobbies

no but it would be a nice optional feature

Best Answer

You don't do that already...?

Hrmmm... it's in the Terms of Service agreement you checked having read, when you signed up for the account. It also is quite clear on what happens to people who ignore that rule.

If you want to live, DO NOT GO DOWN TO THE ICE CREAM TRUCK STOPPED OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW.

Best Answer

Ha you made me smile, for real. :)

Best Answer

Heh. Sorry about that (not the make you smile part, but the DEXTER inspired joke-- just finished watching an episode online).

Best Answer

I wish.

Best Answer

Yes, and maybe a time lapse between when a new question can be asked too.

Best Answer

No! Please, no rules that will slow down the question asking. There are already times when there are too few showing up to suit me. If I had to look something up before I could ask one, I'd NEVER ask one.

Best Answer

There should be an hour between asking questions so others can too, I think

Best Answer

me too. (which is why i end up screaming at the asker when i answer that question for the millionth time)

Best Answer

I ask what ever pops in my head at the time it pops, rather I asked the same question a year ago or 10 minutes ago is totally meaningless to me...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer