I'm writing an essay and would like some help.. Full question-Given that we have moral obligations to future generations, should we encourage population control by limiting family size?
rayne1amene rayne1amene 22-25, F 17 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Hobbies

It will make no difference when the poorer countries just keep breeding . And many of them are already starving to begin with.

Best Answer

promote quality human rather then quantities

Best Answer

Monogamy was actually a population control measure, which went out of control over time, when couples started giving birth to as many. Monogamy also resulted in population explosion, as it gave the security and a room to a couple who had nothing else to do but populate. <br />
But if we really think deep, the numbers are not the worry, but the spacing. What needs to be regulated is that births have to be made seasonal and not continual. We can see that a huge %age of population is constantly engaged in pregnancy & child birth and paediatric. But now that the world has wide-spread education, and there is no dire need of population, and availability of birth control means, we can consider Year of Birth, like that of Olympics, where all time their births during that period, where pregnant women too can get full attention and be in the city of birth, until delivery.

Best Answer

and on what planet will this actually work ?

Best Answer

In all planetariums of the universe.

Best Answer

The only way to accomplish this would be to murder. Are you okay with murdering newborns? Or... mothers carrying their one too many child?

Best Answer

I think limiting the amount of kids you have is smar. If I remember correctly, one guy was recently told by the court that he's not allowed to have anymore children. Whether you can afford them or not, it shouldn't be ok to keep popping out babies.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. We have fought too long in this country for bodily autonomy. We do NOT need more rules surrounding my uterus. I've had quite enough of this silliness. It's bad enough we get harassed by these hollering sign-holders when we go into PPH for our freakin pap smears. It's bad enough that we have to deal with being called murderers and having abortion equated with shooting someone in the head. It's bad enough that people want to make it so we can't receive medical treatment, including abortions. Now we can't even decide whether we should have another child? No way, no how.

Best Answer

as long as there are catholics forget about it , those suckers breed like roaches

Best Answer

yea, if we did two kids for each family you know to replace the mom and the dad.

Best Answer

I think they should limit it to 2 kids

Best Answer

China is doing this.

Best Answer

It may not seem right, people disagree with China for doing it but what's the alternative. The populations are growing pretty much everywhere with all the technology and medicine we have today and eventually, there will simply not be enough resources to support all of us and there will be poverty and starvation. Just look at India as a example.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

If the limit was ba<x>sed on the family's financial condition, it might work.

Best Answer

No we should encourage population control by not letting idiots breed.

Best Answer

I don't think it's the worst idea in the world.

Best Answer