I do not believe in religion. Any religion. Why should I waste my time tip toeing around issues and playing along with those who do?
Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 22 in Community

well, I don't go around not caring about people because of what they believe/disbelieve. but I am not you, I do not know you, & I have no reason to feel any way towards you.

Best Answer

As long as they are not trying to push their religion down my throat, and they aren't hurting anyone, I have no problems with religion. I am not christian, but I am considerate of those who are and have seen good things that can come from religion if it is practiced correctly.

Best Answer

There are many reasons to. Religion can come in and help people that are dealing with tragedy in their lives or other such issues. Should we really take that away from the mother who lost her son to a car accident? I am not religious myself but I don't see the harm in someone finding comfort in God. I heard once, the people that can believe are the lucky ones. They might find comfort in life with certain things, and then if they happen to be wrong then they will never know any better.

Best Answer

Amen :)

Best Answer

As long as they respect your choice of not believing in religion, what would it hurt?

Best Answer

Meh, been there, done that. If you respect their choice to believe they should respect your choice not to.

Best Answer