My girlfriend wants to have a baby right now. We've only been together for almost 2 months. I really love her I want to have kids but not until we're married or we've been together for a while. She said one of her friends is 15 and she's pregnant she and her boyfriend have been together for a month. She's a lot older than that she still wants a baby. She'll be sad if I tell her no. I don't like it when she's sad and I don't wanna make her sad. What should I do about it ? I'm 43 she's 21.
Texasranger2015 Texasranger2015 22-25, M 18 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

give her a puppy

Best Answer

Lol no. Two months is crazy.

Best Answer

you sound like a teen ager yourself .your info you give here is saying you are 22-25,honestly I really think your not who you state yourself 2 be.

Best Answer

I think what your saying is a good idea.....don't get her prego only after a mth.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well I'm the type that believe no one should have child before marriage.

Best Answer

Dude 2 months and talking kids. NO way. Do either of you have kids or will this be the first for both?

Best Answer

Q: Should we have a baby ?

A: **** NO! You hardly know her! She could be a total Whack Job Bipolar Crazy Sociopath who is presently in The Good part of her Cyclic Behavioral Pattern!

She's a freaking child! You need to get away from this STUPID thing before you get roped into having a child and a immature and manipulative little girl as a wife!

Just RUN!

Best Answer

Ah, the impetuosity of youth... tell her to start a 'baby fund' savings account and when she can show you a balance slip of $5000, you'll discuss having children with her. In the meantime, stay protected...

Best Answer

She's only 21, she has plenty of time. Tell her to wait.

Best Answer

Hell no!!!! 2 months??? Totally not long enough you don't know how you'll feel months or years from now.

Best Answer

If you need to ask us I question the maturity of all concerned. She wants to rush into this?

Best Answer

How old is she? If your age is correct maybe she wants to have one before you get much older, but I think 2 months together is too soon. You should tell her if you dont want to have a baby at all, or see if she is prepared to wait. She may be worried about her fertility?

Best Answer

way too soon to even be discussing children

Best Answer

i wouldnt risk it

Best Answer