knel123 knel123 26-30 6 Answers Sep 1, 2011

NO.... but i think something should be done about people that keep having kids when the authorites keep taking them off them because of abuse or neglect...and before anyone has a go at me...this is an area i work in....unless you've had dealings and seen these things...you have no idea.

Best Answer

Well clearly it's not working in China, China is confronting a self-perpetuated demographic disaster that's described as "gendercide" -- the phenomenom caused by millions of families resorting to abortion and infanticide to make sure their one child was a boy.

The age-old bias for boys, combined with China's draconian one-child policy imposed since 1980, has produced "the largest, the highest, and the longest" gender imbalance in the world.

I do happen to agree with Tgilly on her point, those that continue to have children only to have them taken away due to abuse, neglect or drug use, should be barred from having anymore!

Best Answer

look what happened in china ... that should answer ur question ...

Best Answer

I think we should put a limit on how many children some one can have in order to get welfare. I volunteered for an agency at Christmas time for families to get toys and food for there children. And it amazed me how many young woman had 8 kids and no income, but free housing and utilities and food stamps and medical.

Best Answer

I believe strongly that there should be a two or three child limit but you should have to take a test first to see if you are physically, financially, and mentally able to take care of a child properly.

But I also don't think a government should be able to have that much power. :/

Best Answer