iamlonelyallthetime iamlonelyallthetime 36-40, M 9 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Politics

Who's 'we'? And what exactly will you achieve by invading Syria? Leave others be. Get on with your own life, instead of causing destruction. If you're going to give me the 'but they're terrorising us....' bullshit, then I suggest you go educate yourself.

Best Answer

I think we should make some hot chocolate and chill

Best Answer

Im in the united states army, we already have been their sadly, i agree we need to come home! their is no point of us being their.

Best Answer

Absolutely not! We have expended dollars and more importantly American lives uselessly in trying to democratize tribal societies that have for centuries been at war internally with one another. Alexander the Great couldn't it thousands of years ago, The British could not do it in the 1890s in that region of the world, nor the Russians in the 1980s and we have accomplished nothing in the 1990s and beyond.<br />
We must realize that we are dealing with a people so steeped in religious and tribal conflicts that we cannot hope to effect any change nor help them survive their own deep seated vendettas

Best Answer

humanitarian-yes.take their oil for repayment.

Best Answer

No, haven't we lost enough money and lives already?

Best Answer