If they have been convicted with incontrovertible evidence, I say gas em. They have ruined peoples lives, I see no reason to spend 60 to 80K a year to keep me or anyone else safe from them. I see no reason for all the moralistic crap, knock em in the head an get it over with.

Best Answer

then ur just as at fault as the ones convicted

Best Answer

and your a dip ****

Best Answer

if u say so

Best Answer

Let me know how you feel about it when someone kills a member of you family, then we will talk

Best Answer

angry, yes. want them dead, no. those after revenge should remember to dig two graves

Best Answer

guess by your theory of life, we should not have sought those responsible for September 11th? well, your living up to your name, what is scary, you, I think you are more of a societal cancer than the killers

Best Answer

thank you, i take that as a complement. My main point being is that no one deserves to die. I'm not saying I wouldn't kill them

Best Answer

Yeah, someone here is not thinking of the big picture. We definitely need to round up all the murderers and make sure they cant hurt anyone again, but to kill them is to convict ourselves. See, a cop that shoots a civilian without proper cause is a murderer, those who have abortions are murderers, a sober person who is putting their make up on and runs someone over and kills them is a murderer, the laws in many states say that if a person shoots a burglar in his house and the burglar crawls away and dies outside his home it becomes a charge of murder, sometimes people are falsely accused and convicted on seemingly valid evidence, sometimes people are charged and convicted for political reasons, if a guy like you goes after someone that hurt a member of your family, they would call you a murderer and on and on and on. I am the farthest thing from a liberal there is but I see you as a hypocrite and a dangerous potential murderer yourself. And for your information, no one "sought" for those responsible for sep. 11, those who are responsible are still sitting behind giant desks getting serviced by abused children. A bunch of backwards arabs ruled by the C.I.A. operative Osama "a.k.a. Tim Osmond" Bin Laden didnt bring down those buildings into a pile of dust conveniently cut up into bite sized pieces. That little piece of work was done as part of a multinational operation to bring about what we currently have happening in Iran. Stop watching 24 and fantasizing about inflicting pain on those you try and convict in the court of your mind and see the real world, you will get what you give, for sure. And mad hatter, some people DO deserve to die, most people do to be technical, but some much more than others, and it is not 'wrong' for those people to die, BUT if we ourselves want to be good peopleand to have mercy when we make mistakes or do bad things, then we need to extend mercy to others, but no so much we enable them to do more rotten stuff, hence my advocacy of amputation and long term imprisonment.

Best Answer

you have a recommendable point, (though i don't entirely agree with your solution) an i wouldn't bash coloco soo much, he said what he thought was right by him. But my resolve stays unmoved, no one deserves to die. There is no crime that can't be forgiven, it is up to us to forgive. I'm well aware that people die everyday, for much more reasons than conviction. But if this time here is all there is for us, then killing someone is the same as wipping their existence away.

Best Answer

I do not define calling a spade a spade as "bashing" that guy is part of the problem, a big one. And as far as deserving to die, if they didn't deserve to die, then what would there be to forgive? If someone takes 25 cents from me, they owe me no less than 25 cents, I might forgive them and take 10, but that is my choice. This time is not all we get, and that makes life even MORE precious because of what comes next. You don't like my solution, but have you been to prison? I have, and I have known murderers too, you take those who have shown a proclivity to kill and make them at a great disadvantage and you will see the violence in the prisons drop dramatically. Mercy has to be met with logic or a mess is made.

Best Answer

i haven't been to prison, i have yet to see the folly of man for my own eyes but just because there is results, doesn't mean its the right thing to do. (an i know with mercy comes risks, which is why circumstances need to be met so that the same thing doesn't repeat itself)

Best Answer

Mhmm, yep. My idea would work, other ideas could work too, but whatever gets done, it needs to take account of all the ramifications.

Best Answer

The guy didn't hurt Cheryl, he stabbed her 3 times and ran her over 2 times with his car, that is a heck of a hurt. Colorado does allow me to kill a burglar. I don't see it as vengeance, I do not see it as retribution, I see it as self protection and protection of my community and neighbors. I probably would be a killer by your definition, I have and I will again should I need to. I guess you do not know the definition of incontrovertible evidence.
I have no argument for conspiracy theorists, so rant all you want.
Fantasizing about inflicting pain, and court of my mind.... interesting, but, sorry, I don't. No more than I shoot a coyote going after my live stock. As long as he does coyote stuff and leaves my calves along, I let him be, but as soon as I catch him going after a calf, he's dead. I don't see people who prey on people any different than a coyote.
As far as the amputation, not in my definition of life or death.

Best Answer

Murderers deserve to die, as do so many others but with the judgment we mete out to others we will also be judged. It is too hard to know all the facts and we need to be better than that anyway. The penal system needs to be cleaned up but once it is we should take murderers who have been convicted, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, and put them in prison for life with no parole and also surgically remove their dominant hand and opposite foot so they are not as dangerous. I am willing to allow my tax dollars to giving these people a lifetime to regret what they have done and to seek repentance. Its better than they gave their victims but I want to be far better than what they were anyway. <br />
And while we are on the subject, it we are killing murderers, think how few women and doctors there would be in this country.

Best Answer

id suggest reading what has already been said, then see if you have the same resolve

Best Answer

Read it, resolve same, won't ever change.

Best Answer

I know my idea was better but that idea would be second best, and far better than what we have now, each person who is convicted in a public trial beyond the shadow of a doubt is either entered into prison custody for life or executed by the state but the family is the one to decide and if they choose to allow him to live they have to pay for his food and water and utilities and medical treatment. (of course the prisons jacking up and exaggerating the costs would have to be done away with first) I personally like my first idea better because it is more mistake proof and merciful, and mercy is what keeps all of us breathing neighbor, believe that. But that would be second best, as it would allow the victims to determine if there would be mercy or not and it would alleviate the poor darling starving government to save their money for "better" things. I will say for sure though, he who does kill the killer also convicts themselves of everything they have done wrong too and asked that no mercy be shown to them either. The universe works that way, lack of forgiveness reproduces lack of forgiveness and believe it or not, we all owe a debt. I am no frufru liberal, I wouldn't coddle those heinous individuals, I would give them a long boring regretful bland lives, and then they would die and face judgment. It would be worth my societies money (not that I would tolerate the price gouging that's going on now) to insure that we as a society are morally superior in every way to the killer and also to make a statement that we as a society would also like to be shown mercy for our mistakes. This is the math that the world cant figure and it is the only way to peace, sometime you have to spend a little to get a lot.

Best Answer

I say string them up. Dont waste money on electricity or drugs. Go old school on these people.

Best Answer

u didn't read anything on this list did you?

Best Answer

Umm. No. I read your question, then answered it. Thats how Q&amp;A works.

Best Answer

i believe i covered this point already,, seems overbaring to backtrack

Best Answer

This is a loaded question, my friend.. I will be interested in the responses. I have to say I still, to this day, have not decided about the death penalty. You're right, it won't bring back to life the person they've killed. though it may bring peace to the victim's family. And there is the issue of housing such a person for the rest of their life..the cost of tending to their needs for their lifetime. A really good film on this subject.."The Life of David Gale".. riveting movie....

Best Answer

the thought of someone's peace being attained by someone's death is quite pathetic. I understand, but there has to be another answer

Best Answer

It may sound pathetic, but if I think of someone murdering my son?..I would want that person dead...it may not bring me peace, but it's one less voile person in the world..and justice for my child. Honestly, it's a touch topic to address..unless you are in that situation you don't know how you will react. watch that movie, gives the death penalty a whole new persepective

Best Answer

I have yet to meet someone who is genuinally bad, to me it is strictly stupidity. Not to say there aren't any, but as always there two sides of a story. I'm sure there is a reason for someone being voile

Best Answer

I would rather honor my son by slowly painfully amputating his weapons (one hand and one foot) and then forgiving him and allowing him to contemplate his eternal destiny and repentance behind bars for the duration and as far as it costing so damn much for prisons, thats a scam the gov saddles us with. all a man with one hand and one foot needs is a cell, tow sets of clothes, some water, a toilet, a bed, a Bible, clothes washing once a week, a medical checkup once a quarter, a bowl of beans,a piece of bread an orange and a spoonful of crisco each day, no need for salt or spices, he should be allowed to live to seek repentance, that is the sum of his mercy, not to have a blast and live comfortably, so no flavor in his food, just enough nutrition to keep him going. My son in Heaven would not be pleased to see me fail to be a better man than he who did him wrong, and I sure don't want to miss out on my chance to be with my son again by sending a message to GOD that I forfeit the mercy HE would show me by not showing it to someone who has offended me. I will tell you one thing for sure, there is nothing anyone can do to another person to offend them as badly as we have all offended THE LORD and HE still has mercy on us, so the least we can do is pass it on.

Best Answer

Most of these people are violent potential murderers, as long as they feel justified they want death, but who is to say the killer they kill didn't have the same feelings about the guy he killed. Death deserves death, but mercy is necessary to human life, otherwise we are all dead. I don't want to live in a society full of self justifying criminal Jack Bauer types.

Best Answer

Im not a religious person, but being the better person is the right thing to do.

Best Answer

I see a lot of people enjoying the thought of others dying right here in this thread angel. How much is their life worth?

Best Answer

HE would be a lot less angry then of i killed him instead, are you saying its better to kill a person who is wrongly convicted then to amputate him and throw him in the slammer?

Best Answer

angel, most convicted murderers want to live, and also most wrongly convicted so called murderers prefer to live and also there is hell for the unrepentant after this life, whether you choose to believe it or not, and that certainly is no "end" to suffering. I think you just ant to please yourself at the expense of others, murderers are that way too. You people and all your opinions are dangerous in real life, because you vote and you turn your heads and you do other awful things that allow and generate great tragic suffering on this planet. I can assure you with all certainty, you would not want you as your own judge.

Best Answer

if their life as is, is soo unbearable. I would gladly end their life

Best Answer

she means for those who choose death over life

Best Answer

Yes, I have been clear, murderers do deserve to die, but according to GOD all sinners deserve to go to hell, and if He will spare us from hell, then the least we can do is spare someones life. But if a man wants to take his vengeance, it is his Right, but when he does that, he is showing GOD how he wants to be judged for his own sins. I want to be forgiving that I may obtain forgiveness and i also really actually do want these people to have a chance to seek repentance of their own so that maybe, just maybe they wont go to hell, if they do its their own fault, but I want to give them that chance, what is a few years or a few dollars in the face of eternity? And if my solutions were implemented, only the convicted murderers would be suffering but not that much, they wouldnt be getting tortured or raped or deprived of sleep or living in physical fear or starving, they just wouldn't be sitting around having a party either and of course if things were as i believe they should be, murder convictions wouldnt be handed out like candy, they would be completely public and their would have to be factual evidence, i would rather let a guilty man go free than to put a innocent man behind bars, if a man is truly guilty and a society is moral, GOD will trip the wicked man up and his deeds will be exposed. And thats why things are so bad today, we have been lied to and forgotten how things are really meant to work.

Best Answer

agreed, but for someone to toss their life away because of the suffering, i would consider that person weak, not worthless.

Best Answer

I hope you have found these answers and debates as interesting as i have

Best Answer

Your mouth writes checks you sure don't want to have to pay. . Grayer heads than yours (and all facts) confirm what I am saying and even if one only looks at the physical aspects of the question and (foolishly) ignores the spiritual aspects, my way is the better. Being bitter and having even a sliver of a chance is better than being dead and having no chance, your view is the far more oppressive one. As long as one is alive they can die anytime, but once they are dead, all choices are over. The hell I believe in is NO myth and if I could show you what I have seen, you would realize how very very kind my solution is to even give them any chance at all. And one thing you do not understand is that though many people may talk of dying and suicide bravely, when one gets near death, the soul warns them and they suddenly don't want to die quite as bad, some still go through with it, but most don't really want to die. Most people in prison want to live no matter what it costs and most people in prison know they did something wrong and they do believe in GOD. They just have too much distracting interaction with other thugs and don't get adequate space to get serious about their spirituality. If the person I chop up and lock up doesn't want to thank me then they can take care of business with their bedsheets, but at least I gave them the option.Most of you are products of a spoiled decadent society. You don't know prison and you haven't seen hell, I do and I have and I bet if I took you all for a little walk through the not so pretty and easy places of the world you would change your tunes. Anyway, I am done, I said more than enough.

Best Answer

woodsman, i believe u have taken my reply before this one out of context. it was not directed toward u, but for the person who answered the question. And if i have mistaken your reply as something directing at me, then neglect my first statement.
I must side with angel's logic on this argument. (i don't mean completely, i mean between these two replys)

Best Answer

Its frustrating to say so much and be heard so little. Even on this earth, my solution is better because it offers choice and makes society a more merciful place. GOD does help enormously and the prayers of the righteous are never a waste. We true believers do not have any illusions that He will smooth out the world and give us comfy lives without any troubles here on earth, but we know HE can make it a lot better. We know this place and all in it are engaged in a spiritual war and that we will have troubles. It is how we face those troubles that determines the value of our characters. There is trouble in the world but the more repentance and prayer that is in the world, the less evil.HE absolutely IS willing to help us get things decent and just here on earth for us if we will just be willing also. He has done it before and HE will do it again, but if people turn their backs on HIM, then they will reap what they sow. As far as my children being dependent, of course I always want them to turn to me for anything they need or can't handle themselves and so does GOD. See GOD IS not an American, HE doesn't care about baloney like the illusion of "independence" HE knows we can't get by without HIS help, even evil people need HIS air to breath and HIS galactic clockwork to keep them from being hit by giant pieces of space debris, they are not grateful, but they still need it nonetheless. If we want our place here to be better we need to do what is right and GOD will bless what we do. But if we just keep trying to invent a new way and do it ourselves without Him or HIS wisdom, all the more harm and pain and filth and injustice will be released upon earth and that, I fear, is exactly what this generation is ushering in. It is not a matter of "waiting" for GOD. He IS waiting for us, if we turn, He is ready to do mighty things to fix the problem. Unfortunately mankind only hates HIM all the more, just as He told us the people would in these days. We will now have the third world war, and diseases and terrorism and domestic upheavals and maybe even a kind of "alien invasion" just to add to the fear, then a world government will emerge and a man proclaiming peace will head it. The world will rush to him and pledge themselves to him and very quickly after that a destruction so unspeakable that few would believe if they were told will happen. But after this, then the remaining people will actually finally stop being so stubborn and they will turn to GOD, and GOD will turn to them and the world will be at peace for one thousand years. This will happen and we are at the beginning of it, you watch, the sanctions against Iran will escalate to war and Russia and China will get involved. Then the nukes will start raining down on America and the invincible "evolved' state of mankind will be washed away in a boiling china syndrome cauldron. Watch it unfold and realize that this comes from mans sins and that GODs vengeance wont require HIM to lift a finger against us, in fact lifting HIS finger might have saved us, but humanity told HIM "no". And so for his guilt, man will be his own executioner. There IS a GOD and HE is our only hope as individuals and and as nations and societies. HE warned us.

Best Answer

angel, I understand suicide and depression and what people like you call hardship and I also understand the bigger picture. You tell me you know things I "would never hope to understand", how absurd, you do not know to whom it is you are speaking. You are a kid, mentally, just a spoiled mouthy kid. If you reject the knowledge I am shining your way you will certainly regret it. I am sad for you because you do not yet have a true concept of suffering, but you are making choices which guarantee that your little bubble will be bursted. I hope you will make the right choices when it does. I see no point in further discussion with you unless you respectfully ask valid questions. Take great care.

Best Answer

madhatter, it isso mixed up now I dont even know which response goes with which comment, ep is supposed to keep this stuff in order bu they dont do it very well. So I really dont know which comments your referring to.

Best Answer

Ha, religion. What a fun topic. An yes it is mixed up. By the way, u won't move me by your GOD talk. To be a stronger person I choose to rely on myslef rather than HIM. Whether he exists or not, id rather not bother him with my problems. Im sure HE would have enough on his shoulders already. Regardless, just because i choose to live without HIM doesn't mean I hate the guy. Just the opposite. But should i die and there be an afterlife and i am to serve under GOD, i don't intend to live for him. Id rather live for myself. An if that means i must go to the firey pits, by all means. I don't mind

Best Answer