sruthipapa sruthipapa 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We should be capable of being independent for our basic needs. We are socially dependent as humans and should not shut ourselves off from others.

There is an African philosophy, Ubuntu, that basically states you can not be fully human without human interaction. We are a combination of us and the effects of interacting with everyone we have ever met. It is an interesting idea that I have come to love.

Best Answer

love this answer :-)

Best Answer

:) I'd love to claim the idea as my own but I only observed the philosophy and appreciated it. I heard Nelson Mandela give a speech about it once. Have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODQ4WiDsEBQ

Best Answer

That depends on an individuals needs, abilities, cravings and desires.

Best Answer

Dependently! Imagine can you ask me a question without EP?

Best Answer

Till fresh youth dependently independent and ever since in the fresh youth to middle age independently dependent.

Best Answer

i believe in being independent, i never ask for help, alway work things out myself where i can

Best Answer

We should live like parasites. :}

Best Answer

independently, then interdependently.

Best Answer