sruthipapa sruthipapa 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We should be capable of being independent for our basic needs. We are socially dependent as humans and should not shut ourselves off from others.<br />
There is an African philosophy, Ubuntu, that basically states you can not be fully human without human interaction. We are a combination of us and the effects of interacting with everyone we have ever met. It is an interesting idea that I have come to love.

Best Answer

love this answer :-)

Best Answer

:) I'd love to claim the idea as my own but I only observed the philosophy and appreciated it. I heard Nelson Mandela give a speech about it once. Have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODQ4WiDsEBQ

Best Answer

That depends on an individuals needs, abilities, cravings and desires.

Best Answer

Dependently! Imagine can you ask me a question without EP?

Best Answer

Till fresh youth dependently independent and ever since in the fresh youth to middle age independently dependent.

Best Answer

i believe in being independent, i never ask for help, alway work things out myself where i can

Best Answer

We should live like parasites. :}

Best Answer

independently, then interdependently.

Best Answer