CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 9 Answers May 11, 2010

They're called 'clubs'. We just need to centralize them.

Best Answer

Yep with cages

Best Answer

No need to worry, soon the ravages of war and disease will deal with all unfit to survive. The west coast will be invaded by the chinese, the east by the russians. The Rocky mountains will be the only safe haven in north america.

Best Answer

Well, if I were a wig-headed, prim, proper Barrister of frequent litigating within the halls and chambers of The Old Bailey, I'd probably suggest they all be shipped off to the dreaded convict colony of Botany Bay. But for one thing, I'm not a wig-headed, prim, proper Barrister of frequent litigating within the halls and chambers of The Old Bailey and for another thing, anyone hoping to pursue that half-eared, corn-cobbed, crazy idea would first have to ask permission of those fun, fine, friendly, fabulous folk down under inhabitants of that magnificent continent-country-island affectionately known to many as 'Oz'!

Best Answer

No wilderness space is big enough, I'm afraid.

Best Answer

No offence, get over yourself.

Best Answer