its that time when one one my friend told me that he is a gay... i was wordless and just quit from there and never talked to him again... But now i feel may be it was not his fault, he was made like this by the God... should i start talking to him again??
enr778 enr778 22-25, M 21 Answers May 21, 2012

Wow, you sound like an ignorant hick.<br />
... and you know what's really sad about that? Your god didn't make YOU that way. Your parents did.

Best Answer

What are you afraid of?

Best Answer

If I'm ever able to figure out that I'm gay, I'm going to completely ignore myself.

Best Answer

That was harsh to do. You not only didn't accept them when they trusted you enough to tell them something so personal, but you also abandoned them. Ouch.<br />
You should definitely try not to judge them and talk to him again. You need to remember that faith or not, gay is a lifestyle that doesn't change anything about there personality. You became friends in the first place because of it, and it didn't change when he told you. <br />
Who we love does not define our "morals" or our character.

Best Answer

In that case, we should ignore straight and bi people too

Best Answer

We should ignore all gay people. They are too happy and they make the world a better place. Just ignore them and go on with your life.

Best Answer

He is a person. She is a person. Like everybody else. Just the sexual orientation is different.

Best Answer

Give the person time he or she will say something stupid just like straight folks do. People are people.

Best Answer

Don't go blaming God for another's choice in his/her walk in life. For we ALL have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. ALL of us are sinners, every single one of us!! We all have sinned, we just don't all sin alike! As with ANY fellow sinner, treat them (he/she) with the same compassion, sympathy, and empathy that you yourself would want for yourself. ANYONE can change or make the correct decission. Like Jesus Christ had said to the Pharasees about the prostitute, let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Best Answer

... Wow, another ignorant hick.

Best Answer

That's ok, "BabyBender" whether you believe in God or not, He believes in you AND I'll still pray for you!

Best Answer

That's okay, "GREGG2012" I'll remember to mention your name to Odin and Thor the next time I'm praying.

Best Answer

lol! &amp; ROFL!! &amp; LMHO!!! Real cute!

Best Answer

Consider why they were your friend to being with. Where they good to you? Stand by you when you needed help or support? Did you have fun with them? Did you enjoy their company?<br />
What the heck does their sexual preference have to do with any of the above! Talk to them. You are doing your friend, and yourself, a huge injustice by limiting yourself by a phobia.

Best Answer

I don't know why you would ignore someone for that reason. But I'm not big on ignoring people...unless they are jerks.

Best Answer

Perhaps you shouldn't talk to me either.

Best Answer

Why? Just because they are gay doesn't mean they can't be some of the best friends you have. I have a few "gay" friends and have for several years now, they are no different then anybody else. I may not agree with their choice but it is their choice not mine. I don't treat them any different then any of my other friends and to tell you the truth, most of them are more honest & forgiving then any of my "straight" friends.

Best Answer

No just shoot them

Best Answer

I am not anti-gay but I prefer not to hang around with them. Also there is no god.

Best Answer

It's your choice I have friends that chose not to associate w/gay people.That is their choice and I don't judge them for it.

Best Answer