Just flexing my male privilege.
ForShame ForShame 22-25, M 14 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Women's Health

Hah.

Best Answer

No, more like your **** ain't all that and a bucket of chicken like you think it is ism.

Best Answer

Tell that to the Feminists, my BBW friend.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

No. Most of them don't wish they were men. Many of them don't like or respect men. <br />
The genuine feminist (me for instance) would like to be respected for being a good worker and be paid according to what I can do. I raised my kids on my own with no help from their father. I was earning half what my male counterparts were making because I am a woman. But, I have no desire to be a man. I love men for who they are and I'm not sure I could feel the same about them if I was one.

Best Answer

I raised my kids on my own with no help from their father. I was earning half what my male counterparts were making because I am a woman. I never missed a day of work for any reason. I was there all the time. I did not fall pregnant, I did not get endometriosis, I never treated my male counterpart with disrespect, but he treated all the women in our department with disrespect, because he COULD. He frequently came to work on Monday, hung over and useless, and I had to take up his slack. He often took the day after payday off, so he could go out drinking. I never did.

Best Answer

Feminists are ugly woman who have never had male attention so take our their sexual frustration on men forming Feminism.

Best Answer

That's a big part of it, but feminism also includes a ton of hate. They hate all men for being what they can never become. They hate marriage and happily married women for having the good life they can't have by hating men. Mostly feminism is about hate.

Best Answer

No, it's not about wishes, it's about action.

Best Answer

Uh Oh!! :)

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha <br />
I wonder if we could make better use of you by sending you as a mole amongst the feminists ?!

Best Answer