peza peza 46-50, M 14 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Religion

Actually, I think the pagans should reclaim Christmas - after all, it originally was a winter solstice celebration!

Best Answer

Blessed Yule and a Merry Solstice!

Best Answer

Thanks! lol

Best Answer

That's true and Christmas trees have nothing to do with Jesus and the real Christian religion.

Best Answer

Indeed, they don't.

Best Answer

Or we could just let everyone celebrate Christmas in whatever way they want..

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Sure, then we Pagans, can reclaim it for our Gods, and Goddesses, and resist the Christian bullies.

Best Answer

Blessed Be!

Best Answer

And to you as well! :D

Best Answer

GOO GOO GA GA

Best Answer

This atheist had a damned fine Christmas, no baby Jesus necessary. Why do you want to take MY Christmas away?

Here's a crazy idea. Why not celebrate your Jesus' birthday on Christmas, and I'll celebrate family togetherness and love on MY Christmas and we'll all be jolly and bright all winter long?

Best Answer

I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I'm a Christian! Peace. xx

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

You know he was trolling for anti-christian answers..right?

Best Answer

Or maybe just having a laugh ?

Best Answer

Peza is my friend. I know EXACTLY what he was doing. ;)

Best Answer

YOU ARE SO RIGHT I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Best Answer

We are all trolls here, SilenceEvermore. Otherwise there'd be nothing at all to talk about some days. Of course your name tickles me in this context.

Best Answer

Yes, ThefoxKit, it was obvious to me at least. And I responded in pretty much the same manner. :)

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I thought the christians stole christmas off of the pagans and then murdered all the pagans good old christian style.

Best Answer

I wonder how paganism survived if they were all killed O.O

Best Answer

ok apart from clive and june.

Best Answer

Cause they changed some words or Gods words in The Bible.

Best Answer

I don't push my beliefs on others, nor do I like for others to push their beliefs on me. I celebrate Christmas, and am a Christian. I'm happy.

Best Answer

I'm happy that you're happy. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. Me too. :-)

Best Answer

Baby Jesus was born out of wedlock, those paupers will do anything to get benefits.

Best Answer

What would Jesus say about this question?

Best Answer

I don't think he'd be that bothered. He most likely WASN'T born on December 25...

Best Answer

I agree with you....I think he would say look at the plank in your own eye first.

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer

JESUS WOULD WISH HE HAS NEVER BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD. THAT'S A SHAME.

Best Answer

Vampiregorgeous. I don't think either of us are saying that but Jesus did struggle, according to the bible, the night before the arrest leading to the crucifixion with carrying the burden upon him. He was also human.

Best Answer

Any Christian worth their religious weight would not consider this at all. Atheists or no.

Best Answer

There are many beliefs and traditions, why is it that the Extremist's only want to believe that there is only one belief, one religion. Why can they not accept that there is multi-paths to enlightenment.

Best Answer

Atheists didn't take Christmas away. Christians incessant bitching about other people's lack of belief took it away.

Worry about yourself and your beliefs and don't worry if someone else doesn't follow your beliefs and you won't have a problem.

Best Answer

Atheists are insane.They even refuse to Believe any Holly religion thinking that their stupid theories or the theories they have heard about the evolution are convincing evidence about the creation of human beings.

Atheists deal with theories and not full facts they depend on what some geologists say about how human beings or animals have been created forgetting that there is always a CREATOR for even those Apes and forgetting that these apes might have been ordinary human beings who were able to talk but maybe looked different.So they have been human beings not apes. Especially that we know already that Apes are very much in common with human beings but this doesn't mean that we were Apes just cause we have changed during the centuries. THEY DEAL WITH UNREAL THEORIES baseD ON WHAT THEY THINK IS TRUE AND baseD ON WHAT THEY SEE THAT'S INSANE.

Best Answer

Why would we believe scientific evidence of evolution when we have a book written by men that tells us that we all just magically appeared as we are. Just because there are unanswered questions doesn't mean religion is the only answer, only a religious person with a closed mind would believe that.

Best Answer

Who said that The religious books are man made??Do you have evidence???If you're talking about the holly Bible them I'm with you.
Cause they call it"The Testament" And change it every time and so.
But please don't talk about our book which is the holly Koran. Because we kept it as it was since God has send the message of Believing in him.
And that's exactly the reason why the Islamic religion is still growing fast. Cause it's not man made. Many are leaving Christianity cause they can't find answers to their question and have found them in the Koran.

Best Answer

Atheists are insane...? Let's compare a moment shall we...? Atheism is a viewpoint that sees the universe through logic and reason, using information that is gathered through controlled experiments that have been performed and can be repeated by ANY person, producing a consistent and verifiable data base. Theism is a viewpoint that sees the universe based upon a series of oral tradition stories that have been handed down through countless generations, until they were written down, translated, adopted by other people, re-translated, retold, re-written... and so on, and so on.

Best Answer

Do you know that the Koran has described the early stages of a fetus before of course the X ray scanning projector has been invited??Isn't this a miracle??And many other things have been mentioned in the Koran even before Scientists have discovered them hundred of years earlier.

Best Answer

Just cause Atheists see things "Scientific"Things through logic and think they need prove to believe it doesn't mean that they are right with what they believe that God doesn't exist and religion is a man made story. Logic???Isn't the Koran logic??I don't know anything about the Bible since I'm not Christian and since the Bible has been many times deflected or it's words replaced by people. But go and see what hundreds but thousands of scientists have found out about the Koran and Geology as well as The universe and even the early stages of a fetus.
The Koran has mentioned everything that involves the Universe as well as how a human being has been created and many other things human beings were incapable of solving.

Best Answer

You would be better served by recognizing the ancient midwinter celebration and forgetting the Christian overlay begun in the 6th century.

Best Answer