That's crazy talk. Literally and figuratively.

Best Answer

The real question to ask is "Why?" Why so much illness? There does need to be more acceptance however. If not, the world will continue to produce unstable people and of course narcissists like myself (to cope with past pain) because I assure you I've had more emotional pain that 95% of the population.

Best Answer

Mental illness is actually very rare indeed... the cold war instituted the use of psychiatry as a form of population control to dull and dumb down American free thinkers and to reign in liberty. Thoughts not endorsed by a US media are quickly deemed "crazy" by a common herd of sheep told what is and isnt acceptable as communication standards. The fast/deranged eyed effect is the result of disconnection from heart and mind due to unprecedented stimuli... imagery/audio. Resonations that prohibit natural emotions from being inspired.<br />
Authority to take names and freedoms has been granted to what amounts to a carpet bagging new science with far too much authority and credibility.<br />
As someone who understands covert operations in this world that is very complicated indeed, I struggle most with the use of psychiatry in the vetttings of security professionals.<br />
Few are warriors anymore.

Best Answer