We also potentially ignore a whole "sub"-set of people who could teach us SO MUCH about the world we live in by the other realms they see. For example, it has been proven that comedians are commonly more accustomed to mental illness because their minds do not think linearly. We very MUCH enjoy the way the way THEY see the world....What if we treated schizophrenics with the same dignity instead of lumping them all in loony bins and jails?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 6 Answers Jan 16 in Military

That's crazy talk. Literally and figuratively.

Best Answer

Been there, done that, probably due to early childhood drama, sketchy parenting, and biochemical and hormonal imbalances. Personally, I have found that many of the most interesting and insightful people are 'spending time' in psychiatric institutions, on both sides of the desks.<br />
A psychologist once advised me that if I hoped to be discharged, I should stop talking in riddles, after I had informed him that I wasn't concerned about being incarcerated because I could always 'get out through the telephone' - this was about 40 years before the Matrix movies.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHHAA OMG THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT EVER!! i totally agree with you btw

Best Answer

The real question to ask is "Why?" Why so much illness? There does need to be more acceptance however. If not, the world will continue to produce unstable people and of course narcissists like myself (to cope with past pain) because I assure you I've had more emotional pain that 95% of the population.

Best Answer

Mental illness is actually very rare indeed... the cold war instituted the use of psychiatry as a form of population control to dull and dumb down American free thinkers and to reign in liberty. Thoughts not endorsed by a US media are quickly deemed "crazy" by a common herd of sheep told what is and isnt acceptable as communication standards. The fast/deranged eyed effect is the result of disconnection from heart and mind due to unprecedented stimuli... imagery/audio. Resonations that prohibit natural emotions from being inspired.<br />
Authority to take names and freedoms has been granted to what amounts to a carpet bagging new science with far too much authority and credibility.<br />
As someone who understands covert operations in this world that is very complicated indeed, I struggle most with the use of psychiatry in the vetttings of security professionals.<br />
Few are warriors anymore.

Best Answer